• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos Krillins Blizzlike www frontend

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide/Release]Krillins Blizzlike www frontend

Hello guys! Have a question -

Where i can enable the ' Using Password: YES' on the website, cuz it could not connect to my database and gives an error message "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)" . Also when i try to change any of the config settings with the "admin panel" it gives me another error message when i try to reload the page - "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\wampserver\www\setup\eng.php on line 191" . where line 191 is "Ahn'Quiraj". Doesn't make any sense.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

in the config file you can change it but i don't know the name of the config file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys! Have a question -

Where i can enable the ' Using Password: YES' on the website, cuz it could not connect to my database and gives an error message "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)" . Also when i try to change any of the config settings with the "admin panel" it gives me another error message when i try to reload the page - "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\wampserver\www\setup\eng.php on line 191" . where line 191 is "Ahn'Quiraj". Doesn't make any sense.

remove the ' in Ahn'Quiraj, it skrews stuff up. don't use any ' anywhere in there yourself either.

you need to put in your password to fix the password thing. what that error meens is it tried to connect to your database without a password. Put in the password and you should be fine.

xeross155 said:
we really need someone that starts updating this

I have a version i updated but I only updated the mangos part and I edited a lot of stuff to customize it so it wouldn't be any worth to anyone else. HOWEVER, I am thinking of trying to take on this project and see if i can clean it up. (note if I do I will only clean up the mangos stuff because I do not have a lot of experance with any other emulator)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you want to use a ' put a backslash in front of it so instead of ' its \'
also i will update the antrix part to work with arcemu and add security to it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have 1 problem pls help me
in server status No shows Number Character and Players Online .... Pls help me

And No uptime Server Showing ... Pls Help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have 1 problem pls help me
in server status No shows Number Character and Players Online .... Pls help me

And No uptime Server Showing ... Pls Help

you need to change your ip adress from 127.0.0.1 to whatever your external ip is, go here to find out: (it will be the huge number at the top)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It`s not working ..
Hwo can Help Me
No Character, Uptime and Online players not working ...
someone pls help me

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

krillin12 - Krillins Blizzlike www frontend - RaGEZONE Forums

can someone help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys, I've been searching like an idiot for the solution once you try to install this site.
Once i try to enter "http://localhost/install.php" does my site forward to "http://localhost/.$lang[".
And i've been editing my ENG.php file with the Ahn'Qiraj at line 189.

Thanks alot in Advance.

Edit: Fround the problem, this website is not compatible with php 5 and over.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

helppppppppp errrooooo db mysql.sql please help I am uning mysql 6 is there any probren

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am using MySQL version 5.0 without any trouble.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just a heads up, dump this crap like its a hooker with aids, somehow someone found my password to my admin section (and I know it wasn't a guess or anything, the bloody thing is a randomized pass)

They decided to change my donation link to send all donations to their paypal account. and then someone pmed me on my forums with my own password and username.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi there i would really need some help.. web is running perfectly with 1 BIG exeption
[ Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client ]
i have mysql 5 installed shouldnt it be enough for web to run on it ?
can someone help me fix this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I get this error when I go to the install.php

Not Found

The requested URL /.$lang[ was not found on this server.

Help? lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I wouldn't use this anymore it's aged and doesnt work properly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

new demo please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Anyone have a fix to get the armory working yet? All I have in the roll-list when I open up it's page is "Characters" and nothing else. Went to armory config file and put it the information I thought it required... still nothing. So currently hit a wall, otherwise all the instructions etc. on this topic have been awesome. Made it a lot easier for me to get things right. Just hoping that someone will hold the answer to this weird problem :/

Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi again,

I think I've found something perhaps a little interesting. See the website works perfectly, except for the armory of course. However I found another bug or whatever you'd like to call it. Everything works perfectly well on the front page ("Current News" Page").. however when I got to the other areas of the website, the links to the forums are all wrong. Admin Panel has for some reason added the adress to the forums twice in the same link, so the links give an error. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Would be really grateful for any help provided. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Krillins

This is the best site I have ever seen good job bro, very good job!!!!

I only have a few issues listed below I hope you can help with. I first I run Mangos 6452 TBC the website is on a different server than the game so it took a bit of tweaking to get it to connect.

On the account creation it insert to my DB
$sql_text1 = "INSERT INTO account (username, password, gmlevel, sessionkey, v, s, email, joindate, last_ip, failed_logins, locked, last_login, online, tbc) VALUES ( '{$t1}', '{$t2}', '0', NULL, NULL, NULL, '{$t3}', '{$da}', '{$ip}', '0', '0', '".date("Y-m-d H:i:s")."', 0, '{$t4}')"; } else {

I had to change password to sha_pass_hash because in my mangos DB there isn't a column for password. The sha_pass_hash is an encrypted password so after the account is created it inserts the users password as plain text which won't work. The Mangos I use must have an encrypted password. Do you know what I can do to fix this?

2nd
On the front page the server status sections on the right hand side I cannot get it to show the following

No Accounts:
No Characters:
Uptime:
Now Online: - Players Online

3rd
The armory doesn't seem to show anything just a drop down with the word Character in it??

Please take a look at the following link below for yourself and let me know what you think.

Thanks
Eternal

Back