• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

KSM Maker/Editor

Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why cant you all just act mature and leave the flaming behind you getting tired of cleaning everything up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yea i know but i need he said he release it in september but no1 will buy this for 150€
so he can upload . . .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zomggimmetehprogzplox

fricken leech, wait till he decides what to do with it, he got alot of other things in mind than releasing it to you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont know how to make world like mountains other way as by this editor sry

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a reason why he's not releasing it ,to prevent that morons like you KalLover use it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i remember right he wanted to release it for free...after one year of selling it...and now just post if you want to answer max...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it hasnt been a year yet lol :p, its been a month?.

and MaX has his answer now anyway, KalGods is Currently working with Koen and his tool at a Deal of fair trade.

ps the tool is awesomeness lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
failed. Think you understood rekat's post wrong.
btw. 150

Back