• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J L2J Account Manager / Registration Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [SHARE] L2J Account Manager / Registration Page

thx alot, I'll try it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not running to me to i used every program that you said bvefore but nothing i still register accounts but in navicat does not create them. if i have an account i can log in. I can' create thought

apache 2.2.4
php 5.2.0
mysql 5.0.27
same for me and i got access to insert things. i saw he creates new accounts in account_data not in accounts.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thx man.
nice job!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx nice release btw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Same problem here, cannot create accounts. Is there something I should enable in my php.ini file?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its realy simple and working well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please abother link please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Damn nice, I really like it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

good job, it works!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its to creat l2 accs throught the web?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hello, i am having problem with this...i have installed mysql and it works, I have set my user name and pass, opened ports 3306, made my DB l2jdb, and i changed the config file like this:

$sql['host'] = "67.76.158.171"; //Sql server address
$sql['user'] = "root"; //Sql login username
$sql['password'] = "(MYPASS)"; //Sql login password
$sql['database'] = "l2jdb"; //Sql database name

and i get this error = MySQL: No connection, possible configuration Error!

DO i use my External or Enternal Ip...I am not sure what to do i am noob....

I have MySql Hosted on my PC....Do i have to have MySql hosted on the web or is this possible ???

I am hosting my site on ipower, and they support PHP, and MySQL
PHP: 4.4.8
MySql: 5.0.45

I am also using a router not sure if that matters or not....

Someone please help i rlly want to use this on my site plzzz...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Please abother link please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can someone help me ? i dont understand the step 3 upload to your website ( make sure it is in ROOT_DIR)

hmm also i done all and this step idk this ROOT_DIR u mean in confight that i have my user name root and pass....... ?? or how u mean it and how i can upload it on my website and what i need upload the complete acm folder? plz help :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thx! for this share in test

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have a problem. I have mysql installed on a windoes 2003 server. When i connect to it on the server i use navicat and use "localhost" as the ip.
I know that if i want to connect to a mysql server i have to use the ip of the server. But when i do this i get "MySQL: No connection, possible configuration Error!"
I even get this error when i add the 3306 port to it. I have the port opened in the firewall settings. Why cant i connect? (Btw, when i try to connect to my mysql server through my navicat and the server ip on MY pc, it says: "...is not allowed to connect to this mysql server"

Can someone help me please? Thanks.

Reaction score

hi can someone tell me how to add it on webpage.. coz im using a free website.. or can someone share account manager for in-game... please... pm me please on my e-add.. shaw_shaw1@hotmail.com... im kinda newbie of this things.. i wanna learn.. i just need this account manager... badly..:ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Same problem here, cannot create accounts. Is there something I should enable in my php.ini file?

same for me and i got access to insert things. i saw he creates new accounts in account_data not in accounts.

acording to atze post you may need to modify some php files to get it working on the right tables

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can someone help me ? i dont understand the step 3 upload to your website ( make sure it is in ROOT_DIR)

hmm also i done all and this step idk this ROOT_DIR u mean in confight that i have my user name root and pass....... ?? or how u mean it and how i can upload it on my website and what i need upload the complete acm folder? plz help :(

the ROOT dir is the main directory, for example, if you connect a usb storage drive, and you double click on the unit letter, the resulting directory will be the root of the storage drive.

regarding to the web site, it must be the one wich is being server.

carefull, cause some sites have it under the WWW or html_public folders

try adding a simple inded.html to the folder and try paste your site URL on your browser address bar, if the index.html page you uploaded is showed, that will be the root directory :D

I have a problem. I have mysql installed on a windoes 2003 server. When i connect to it on the server i use navicat and use "localhost" as the ip.
I know that if i want to connect to a mysql server i have to use the ip of the server. But when i do this i get "MySQL: No connection, possible configuration Error!"
I even get this error when i add the 3306 port to it. I have the port opened in the firewall settings. Why cant i connect? (Btw, when i try to connect to my mysql server through my navicat and the server ip on MY pc, it says: "...is not allowed to connect to this mysql server"

Can someone help me please? Thanks.

did you checked the username/pass settings?

make sure the user is created into the database server with the required rights (if you are not sure wich ones you need, just grant all of them to the user and remove some of them until you verify it stop working again)

make sure the mysql server/services is also running, check it using another tools like navicat (navicat is also great for manage the DB!)

hi can someone tell me how to add it on webpage.. coz im using a free website.. or can someone share account manager for in-game... please... pm me please on my e-add.. shaw_shaw1@hotmail.com... im kinda newbie of this things.. i wanna learn.. i just need this account manager... badly..:ehh:
your "free" website will need php and mysql services, if the site dont let you manage a mysql database you must be able to configure it to connect to another database server, but your site MUST have php support, and the ability to connect mysql databases.

take a look also to the configuration files, them will ask you for the database user, the database password, and the database ip address, it may ask you also for other stuff, but that is the most important, srry If I cant provide more info, but has been passed long time since I touched/editec/created/used any lineage 2 app, specially php stuff.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

works on epilogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back