• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J L2J Interlude Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server running fine but character gets stuck on character creation screen any offer's on fixing this ????? and gameguard error whn client loaded

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here are the DataPack and Server files uploaded on Filebeam.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i get this error during step #6 (if you can't read it --> It says 'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Press any key to continue)
heiser - L2J Interlude Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys!
First of all, this is a great, easy, quick guide and I thank you for that. :thumbup:

Now I have a problem here, I did everything you said step by step, opened ports, edited hosts file (I have lmhosts, though) I mean, everything!
When I start LoginServer.bat and GameServer.bat everything looks fine:

So, I run l2.exe and I try to login, but it says this:

I guess I didn't connect to my server somehow? This must be for the original l2 server... I have my ''Server'' folder in /Lineage II..
Err, do I have to edit something? Obviously yes, because it cannot connect to my server.

Navicat is running ... everything is supposed to be OK.

And I don't get any errors.. I simply just think that I can't connect to my server. :grr:

Any suggestions ppl? Please try to help me, thanks !:):

Reaction score
Hey Ok Ok Now listen up i fixed my access level problem ..im pretty sure everyone did the same as me! k here it goes:

you must not set the account access level anything else but 0!only the character u want put access 100(depends on datapack)

so just go in l2jdb/accounts and put 0 in the access level and then go to characters table and find the char u wanna make a gm and put 100 :):love:\

nice guide cheers

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Uploaded with

????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Uploaded with

????

Your problem is the hexid. Make sure that it is in ur server/gameserver/config folder and that you have renamed it to read hexid.txt as opposed to hex id<Server #>.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can not create character GM !!
ID level 100
in databast,am put 100 in accesslevel
thereafter,am login ID this !!!
character in ID level 100 not is GM

Plz help me.....
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
สร้างตัวละครGM ไม่ใด้
สร้าง ID เวล 100 แล้ว เปลี่ยน ในดาต้าเบส ตรง accesslevel เป็น 100 แล้ว
พอเข้าเกมส์ ตัวคร ที่ อยู่ใน ID เวล 100 ก็ ไม่ใด้ GM

Uploaded with

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can someone plz tell me which client to use for this release and where might I find the tools to edit the ini for client connection. I've been looking (for 3 days now) in the wrong (archive) forum for them :(

Thanks for any help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hEY! THIS HELPED ME! IN SETTING UP THE SERVER
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CLIENT?
HOW TO MAKE THE CLIENT LOG IN IN MY SERVER?
WHAT ITEMS I NEED TO PUT IN THE CLIENT?

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for this guide. It was the easiest of all the guides on the internet. But since I'm a noob I still have a problem. I did everything you said. Did every step. But when I launch l2.exe and log in as ID: admin pass: admin it's says that im using wrong password. can anyone help me? Add me on msn dinos_14_elite@hotmail.com

Reaction score
Can someone plz tell me which client to use for this release and where might I find the tools to edit the ini for client connection. I've been looking (for 3 days now) in the wrong (archive) forum for them :(

Thanks for any help.

you need interlude client. to edit the l2.ini check l2j client section in tools.

hEY! THIS HELPED ME! IN SETTING UP THE SERVER
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CLIENT?
HOW TO MAKE THE CLIENT LOG IN IN MY SERVER?
WHAT ITEMS I NEED TO PUT IN THE CLIENT?

you need to edist the host files or to download patcher and l2fileedit and edit the l2.ini address to be 127.0.0.1. check the guides

Hello and thank you for this guide. It was the easiest of all the guides on the internet. But since I'm a noob I still have a problem. I did everything you said. Did every step. But when I launch l2.exe and log in as ID: admin pass: admin it's says that im using wrong password. can anyone help me? Add me on msn dinos_14_elite@hotmail.com

any message in console. also try to enable the auto accounts from config and do not use a not clean client.

ive done everthing said but still have a problem i can login but the bartz server says down 9999 error ne ideas on whats wrong

is your server on? show me screens of gameserver and post your configs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a very good guide you get my respect for making a good guide i one go :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server is running , client nop
when i click login nothing happens , it just doing nothing

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

ok i logged in
but why is it stuck in selecting server?

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

ok i logged in
but why is it stuck in selecting server?
server protocol is 737 from client and server is telling minimum 740 o.o!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ran into issues with using these server files, but I found another set. The guide is great. Good job and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back