Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LAMUS S19 [SPEED] NEW SERVER! (23/03)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FunkyMMO - LAMUS S19 [SPEED] NEW SERVER! (23/03) - RaGEZONE Forums

LAMUS SEASON 19
Starts March 23 18:00 (GMT -3)
Long Term Server & NO P2W + Low Latency for better gaming experience

FunkyMMO - LAMUS S19 [SPEED] NEW SERVER! (23/03) - RaGEZONE Forums

Information
» Max Level: 1000
» Minimum level for transfer: 800
» Spots: 4 - 7/8 (Hotspots)
» All classes from level 1
» Max multiaccounts: 5 (HWID)
» Shadow Buff: Level 220
» Guild Create: Level 150
» Max Guild Members: 40
» Max Guilds per Ally: 2
» Party Gap: 200 Levels
» Offhelper: Free & VIP
» Server Location: Miami

Start with Items
» Earrings
» Pentagrams
» Blood Angel Set
» Jewels & Panda Pet
» Premium Season Pass
» Wings of Conqueror Level 1
» Weapons of Archangel
» Skills on NPC Shops

Rewards for Transfer (Level 800)
» Ghost Horse
» Elemental Capsule (10)
» Earring Rage Left & Right
» Jewels of Bless/Soul Packs
» 5000 GP & 500 WCoins
» Wings of Angel and Devil (30 Days)
» 4 (Hero) Bloodangel Spirit (Item Level +11)
» Premium Ticket (10) Blood Castle & Devil Square
» Panda Pet & Panda Ring (30 Days)
» 200000 Ruuds (Equivalent to a complete Bloodangel + Weapons)

Discord

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in returning to your server. Could you provide more details regarding experience (EXP) and drop rates?

I also enjoy watching your streams on Twitch, particularly when you, as the owner, play the game. It's refreshing to see an owner actively involved in the gameplay, as it fosters a sense of community and discourages any perception of favoritism towards specific players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested in returning to your server. Could you provide more details regarding experience (EXP) and drop rates?

I also enjoy watching your streams on Twitch, particularly when you, as the owner, play the game. It's refreshing to see an owner actively involved in the gameplay, as it fosters a sense of community and discourages any perception of favoritism towards specific players.

Hello, first of all I thank you, comments like this encourage me to remain motivated and committed to the project. The types of experience are almost double, in addition to starting with several elements that will allow you to level up quickly. We are waiting for you, thank you very much!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, first of all I thank you, comments like this encourage me to remain motivated and committed to the project. The types of experience are almost double, in addition to starting with several elements that will allow you to level up quickly. We are waiting for you, thank you very much!

Is the server setup for speed server up yet? Or no? Because last time I checked on discord you guys were working on MU: Legend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the server setup for speed server up yet? Or no? Because last time I checked on discord you guys were working on MU: Legend.
That's right, everything is ready for the Speed Server. We are also working on another project (MU2), but our priority these days is the Speed Serv
:kirby:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome server! I've been playing the main server for a few months now, and will surely be playing the Speed server that starts this weekend. If you like slow & long-term servers, I highly recommend this one :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome server! I've been playing the main server for a few months now, and will surely be playing the Speed server that starts this weekend. If you like slow & long-term servers, I highly recommend this one :)
Thanks for the nice comment! We will wait for you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lamus is currently the top S19 server. Very active community and competitive players. Also the speed server is starting tomorrow and will give insane rewards, the characters will also get transferred to the main server at the end which means: more players, more guilds, more pvp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UP! Use /speed command for claim rewards in speed server!

Back