• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Last logged in: 1227 days

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
incomm cards available at Rite-Aid/Wal-Mart【Runescape】

Over the last few weeks, Runescape Developer have been working hard to make our subscription cards easier to purchase. As a result, you can now find our 30- and 90-day membership cards in Rite-Aid and Wal-Mart stores.

Once you have purchased your card, you can use the PIN number on the back to subscribe to RuneScape.During the progress of Runescape Power Leveling, you can get all information about your Runescape status anytime from IG911. You can do this by:

1.Click

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RuneShard

RuneShard new 317 server to play download this client:

Its awesome server so come now
TO PLAY YOU NEED CLIENT!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bounty Worlds (+1 Item)--【Runescape】

NOTE - Our ISP issues have meant that world *** the planned +1 item Bounty World for free players, is not currently available. We sincerely apologise and hope to get this world back online as soon as possible.

With the recent disabling of Protect Item prayers on PvP Worlds, a lot of players feel that we had rendered their high-value weapons (godswords and dragon claws, in particular) worthless. While no changes had been made to the weapons themselves, the amount of wealth you had to risk in order to use those weapons was considered prohibitively high.

We obviously don

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A new experience!

E v a t i o n S t u d i o s . c o m
The best MMORPG Development forum around!
Newest and best quality tutorials and releases!

There is also a secret service that no other MMORPG Development forum has ever had!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HELP! This is SEWIOUS

Help.
I need help running my server. My friend is the owner of it but she sent me the client. I dont know how to get on without her computer being on. Can someone help me PLEASE!!!!

And make it fast!

:grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HELP! This is SEWIOUS

When your client doesnt have anything to connect to than what do you expect. It makes no sense what your asking for. Its
impossible
Because you client does not contain all information.

Chaos Is Here
Reaction score

well you would have to make her buy a power supply for that kinda stuff

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

So you want access to her computer, form your computer?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey i need the best sourc eu can find i mean the best

i need someone to help me i got a real good client that i have been waiting to play but i need a source and i really want a real good one so can anybody help me or tell me were to go to get one so plz help

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey!

Hey! I'm the owner of E v a t i o n S t udios. c om Maybe you will like Ev a t i on Stu di os.com more then Ragezone! Register at e va t i on s t u di o s.com and try if you like it. You can learn how to make your own private server, hack msns and learn more about games and coding! So register now at e v a t i o n s t u d i o s . co m!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rsps-Soft.com

Hey,
is a Runescape private server community [Not a server!].

We hope you all join our community as we are fast growing and hope to become huge!

At the moment we have the tools:
Item database
NPC database

We are currently working on:
*Status page
*Status checker
*Other databases
**And more!

Our staff is friendly and active so what are you waiting for?

Join us today at !

Chaos Is Here
Reaction score
Re: Rsps-Soft.com

this is not the place to advertise that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recommended Server

Hi everyone!
Look me here, another time, bothering everyone D:

Well, this time I came to ask for a reliable server, since the ones I tested didn't really "fit" my wish.
I want a server, that you start just like in the tutorial, and then go to the initial town and everything, without starting with superb equipment and other things that all the servers i tested would give. Only different thing i wished was that the stones which transform blank runes into magical runes, would be all they in a single place, near to the starting town, or to the town near the starting one, i don't remember it's name now... If that's not possible, make at least possible that the runes we collect from the bank in "note" mode, that we could transform that ones, rather than having to hold the units in our inventory, making necessary lots of trips to make runes...

Another thing I would ask is how to make one character Admin/Owner, and what commands can the owner use ingame, to generate items and other things... My only wish in generating items are for arrows, since I don't really like to have everything right when we start... But making arrows is really an exception, and if i find a way to make arrows ingame without buying them, it will be way better.

And another thing is how to make one character premium, since I just want ONE Owner, or me and my friend, and all the other characters we would play, be premmium.

And another thing i want is that the rates don't be really exorbitatingly high, i don't know the global rates, but i want like x30,40 from global...

If someone knows of such great server, please, answer this as fast as you can, since I'm waiting for a server like this, for months, maybe years!

I've already posted at other forums about this, but none of them answered... I believe that here I'll have a proper answer...

And sorry by my bad english, I'm still learning!

Thanks,
Junior(Esplex)

EDIT: I'm really newbie at Java and configuring those servers, so even if it is very simple, like editing few things, even like this, please, could send me the full file so i could put it over the ones i got?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Recommended Server

you could just dl a server and easily edit all that in in less that 5 minutes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Back