Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LaTake] Source in Development

Reaction score
Our Source LaTake Source.me and my Friend Are currently Working on Creating a LaTale Emulator!and Since are not very good with Names i choose LaTake (Stands for my Community Taken Entertainment) :D.
it might be Open Source. but anyway i will post all our Progress that we make here and when this is Done Every1 will be able to enjoy our Emulator! =).
i think we are the Only 1 Currently who is working on a LaTale Emu. and ey the guy who made The "Banner" for the Other emu Please do 1 for our Aswell Saying LaTake Open Source haha xD
thanks in Advance xD,
And Please be Patience progress Comming soon and Screen Shots of it! :D I Hope every1 will be Happy and Support us as much as possible (Forum Sided) and cheer us up so that we keep on working on it.

Have Fun and enjoy Everything Comming Soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good =] if you need domain, or hosting or something like that let me know! hope you will done it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job, hope you'll make it open source or whatever or just publish a server D:

Reaction score
if you want to check My Work Much Faster (since im slow on posting it on RZ.) Read my real Topic i Created at my Forum! Daily Updated with ScreenShots and much more! Here u go

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad your starting a new development, hopefully you'll finish and not give up like the others, I wish you guys the best of luck! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good luck on making the server =]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i keep checking at ur development, i see ur not currently working on it? ur post said that the topic would be updated daily. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wouldn't that make him AFH (Away From Home) then? *w*

Reaction score
why would you need EvilPie? All the data is setup and ready to go.I've had no issues loading npcs,mobs,walking,talking,loadingchar,createchar, gm commands....

Or is it that you have no idea what your doing if you need help feel free to ask. I've decoded many packets so far...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd REALLY like to know how you guys learned/do all of this stuff...there is a game I want to make a PS for, but I dont know what I need to learn...(besides programming)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i just wana play a latale p.server =W=~ cuz i cant w8 to lvl up faster

Reaction score
why would you need EvilPie? All the data is setup and ready to go.I've had no issues loading npcs,mobs,walking,talking,loadingchar,createchar, gm commands....

Or is it that you have no idea what your doing if you need help feel free to ask. I've decoded many packets so far...

i added you on msn
said_saidassan@hotmail.com
we will have Discusion soon when ur on ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

They are doing the file gathering themselves....

Reaction score
What is file gathering?

DxDark: Depending on the game you would have to debugg the client reverse engineer the packet protocol. My suggestion to you would take any open source private server here and learn how it works inside and out. Whatever you dont understand go and search for the answer. As time goes on you will learn what it takes...

Back