• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Latale progress

Λκαяυz føяeνeя
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are alot of people working on the low on latale, and alot are complete and are at the stage where people can play. Although they wont say this until they are stable and ready to release.
Just to show the community that there is still activeness.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are alot of people working on the low on latale, and alot are complete and are at the stage where people can play. Although they wont say this until they are stable and ready to release.
Just to show the community that there is still activeness.
Yay!! :) I was getting a little worried haha. Glad to hear an update.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love latale I am fluent in C# C++ and Python and C and could learn Java or similar... I will talk to you more if you would like another game developer. also my friends and i are thinking of starting a private server i could host a latale server and be a dev they can be web dev and admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant wait im always checking this forum to see if there`s a release i hope one comes out in 1-2 month max time i wanna wait for one hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm working on this but my study is so busy this year...

now the lastest feature of the channel server is ------>>>>> i can load a map which displays all mapevents such as npc, transpoint...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a team of developers already working on a source for LaTale, its coming along nicely we are going to release it to the public in due time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just started Latale on the english one, pretty much nerfed and unable to try the jobs skills and stuff, if there is anything that i can help, feel free to ask, i can try. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
♠Legion♠;4871418 said:
I have a team of developers already working on a source for LaTale, its coming along nicely we are going to release it to the public in due time.

THANK GAWD...don't fail out like the rest of them did...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
♠Legion♠;4871418 said:
Woohoo! Don't give up like the others!! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
God, it may sound lame. But whenever I hear people on this forum talk about releasing a private server file for latale I get all excited :) Latale is the perfect game for me to play XD I really don't have a lot of time after school. But I mean, a private server of this would be amazing =D.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I kinda doubt this is going to last, But if it does i'm definately joining a server.
Hopefully they aren't like Nexon and start sueing everyone and poop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there ever gonna be a latale private server??
i really want one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone just post an estimated release date? cuz all this suspense is killing me!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Roamer for telling us this...i was about to lose faith in this project.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same, the time he posted this was
02-26-2009, 03:26 AM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had inactivity due to computer problems... Any news on progress Roamer?

Back