Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Latest" A3 Zoneserver Unpacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The ZoneServer released here a while ago was supposed to be compatible with the new skills and stable with the new maps. But most of you supposedly didnt seem to have got it working.

This is because the ZoneServer given to you was packed and it needed manual unpacking to get it totally functional.
Well now it's been done and here is the unpacked ZoneServer. It comes to 24.7 mb with high sector nulls which basically might mean that this infact supports all the stuff possible compared to the other zoneservers.

Link:

It was a simple case of unpacking it and most of you even failed to do that. Well here you have it in your hands now. It's been tested and it supports the new skills and the new maps totally along with the Episode 5 A3Client.exe

97 extra parameters have been unpacked and the .ap0x conflict that existed in the previous versions of the ZoneServers have been resolved too.

How To Get New Maps?
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=297124/

I now have the maps installed but I need to create monsters?
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=244798/?highlight=spawn

I got the new maps but the monsters are invisible?
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=320693/

How Do I get the new skills?
- Download the latest TTA3 Client and Go to the Data Folder.
Now copy ST0.ull, ST1.ull, ST2.ull and ST3.ull from there and use the a3ullconv.exe to convert them to bin files and remove the extension of bin.

Now rename these files to 0,1, 2 and 3 and overwrite them with the already existent files in your skill folder in Zonedata. Once you have done this make sure you copy the ST0.ull, ST1.ull, ST2.ull and ST3.ull to the client you use to run your server.

I cant put it anymore clear than this and NO Help will be given regarding this.
Now I Hope People do Shut Up when talking about what we did or didnt do.

Ps.:
MainServer and any progress in it will be reported by me when i do have time.

PsII.:
If anyone is wondering the unpack was made by Insane and Checked by me

Master Summoner
Reaction score
****Edited****

Reason :- I taught Its Fixed Zoneserver So. i tried to bring it to ur notice.Sorry for Stupidity.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey NPCSKILL error lolz ..

That is just the Unpacked Zoneserver.
Use your fuckin brains before posting. You're doing nothing but proving that you can't think for poop.
LOLz my butt!

Just an update: Am working on clearing the WinLicense protection on the MainServer and it will be released once done as said.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
- Download the latest TTA3 Client and Go to the Data Folder.
Now copy ST0.ull, ST1.ull, ST2.ull and ST3.ull from there and use the a3ullconv.exe to convert them to bin files and remove the extension of bin.

Now rename these files to 0,1, 2 and 3 and overwrite them with the already existent files in your skill folder in Zonedata. Once you have done this make sure you copy the ST0.ull, ST1.ull, ST2.ull and ST3.ull to the client you use to run your server

Why the hell is this written then ....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Why the hell is this written then ....

Coz it hasn't been discussed on the forum earlier and most of them actually need spoon feeding done here.

The Zone has been tested on various versions and it runs perfect and the surprising part is the lag is less after it starts.

I've already found the base OEP for the MainServer and hard breakpoints (4 exist have been set and 3 need to be cleared). Then a script needs to be run after which the Main will be free too and am hoping to get it done in a couple of days. Just gotta get enuf time.

And as for the technical issues you people are going to face regarding minor missing files, am sure your dheeraj can get it fixed.

Have a nice day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've already found the base OEP for the MainServer and hard breakpoints (4 exist have been set and 3 need to be cleared). Then a script needs to be run after which the Main will be free too and am hoping to get it done in a couple of days. Just gotta get enuf time.

And as for the technical issues you people are going to face regarding minor missing files, am sure your dheeraj can get it fixed.

Have a nice day.
nice work need mainserver.zoneserver fixed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Maybe] I Think that Rudy cracked the license on the mainserver.exe So do contact him :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i Was right..

edit: I forgot to mention, today I managed to remove the win license from the main server (took me arround 20 minutes to do it), but since one of those chinesse guys are exactly looking for this I wont post for a while.
RM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back