Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest Habbo laout (beta.habbo.com) [Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there Ragezone! Its been a while right? Well now i am back, lets get to the point shall we?

So as many ppl already know is that habbo is expected soon to change cms or "style" of their website . This style will look probs like beta.habbo.com. So i decided to actually cheat a little bit , i am re-making the beta theme but for revcms and it will probs be done before the actual habbo's .

In this theme i will make unique feature , i haven't decided what yet but i will try to make the client as habbos that u can easily click on it and it auto loads in the same web broweser window & when i do a snippet or something i will post it here so u all can examine my work.

But meanwhile i will just post some screens of how long i have come .

Screen 1 taken : 23:22 2014-09-24
Leon Retros - Latest Habbo laout (beta.habbo.com) [Development] - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen 2 taken: 17:40 2014-09-28:
Leon Retros - Latest Habbo laout (beta.habbo.com) [Development] - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen 3 / video Taken: 12:57 am 09 - 30 2014 :

Screen 4 - 5 taken 13:32 am 10 - 19 2014:

Screen 6 taken 21:46 pm (time pasfic+1) 10 / 21 2014 ! (on the index btw / design on the index)

Note! I have just started of the navigation and it took me around 30 min and i am still not done!

Comment if u think this is a good idea or for feedback will be happy to recieve feedback

Well Good night see you at the comments probs?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't see why one would create a development thread for just a layout for an already existing CMS.

Just release the thing when done its not like this is going to take forever.
The exact same thing as I thought with your homes script for Rev. I think he just wants to show the progress with a thread because in that way, people can figure out how long it'll average take before it's done.

Ontopic: I kind of like this theme, do you have access to beta.habbo.com? :p Anyways, I'm going to get the layout when it's done so I can apply it in my own CMS :) Good luck!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am still working on this theme though i don't really know if i should have a submenu / dropdown menu or a extra menu at all , cuz i don't want to have the same type of theme like habbo has, i just want to have the basic menu & header + same color schedule. I have already done the boxes for this theme , gonna put a print up and i have already created some plugins for it , so please can i have your feedbak of what you would like to see / not see , Dropdown or submenu please comment what i should do

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am still working on this theme though i don't really know if i should have a submenu / dropdown menu or a extra menu at all , cuz i don't want to have the same type of theme like habbo has, i just want to have the basic menu & header + same color schedule. I have already done the boxes for this theme , gonna put a print up and i have already created some plugins for it , so please can i have your feedbak of what you would like to see / not see , Dropdown or submenu please comment what i should do

I'd like to see a submenu... Drop down is ew, and also mind posting screenshots of how the CMS looks so far? :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to see a dropdon... Drop down is ew, and also mind posting screenshots of how the CMS looks so far? :/

Well I will do that then but with some effects & heres the latest screenshot:

The images are taken from google btw and box images from other retros but the code is mine besides the me container since its not gonna be that its rather for show ( i am redoing the me container right now)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks good, just needs something adding to the space under Radio, but I know it's not finished so :) good luck :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
here's kind of a live preview (its a video) of how far i've come Ops. The plugins i made myself but my friend looked over my code and edited it a little bit so it became more secure

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dann Marchelo i think you are pretty dumb when u say something like that? Are u refering that i am copying others code? do u wanna see my code and compare it to the code you have and u will see the difference in the css , images aren't from me, its from google & the me container isn't coded by me its coded by my friend the only thing i did was the circle and tooltip on the actual me container (avatar container) my friend sent me thoose codes to help my work ,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
coded by your friend? lol. looks so similar to this

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you kidding me the boxes aren't the same , neither the images on the boxes? Just the same design & the design has been around for years in the habbo community to have a box header over the actual box , the height aren't the same neither the width , the me box is not me still how made it but i made the circle inside of it like you can see in the video , so don't blame me ask my friend instead?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well since ppl were implying that i was ripping stuff i decided to remake the theme content adding additional stuff to it like change color (only have inte the moment red & blue) and more of the new habbo style so please leave a reply of what u think about this version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well since ppl were implying that i was ripping stuff i decided to remake the theme content adding additional stuff to it like change color (only have inte the moment red & blue) and more of the new habbo style so please leave a reply of what u think about this version

That looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back