• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Latest PRODUCTION-201606242205-761645438 Headers + Crack [INCOMPLETE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is some packets that I manually found (by comparing packet structures with my program and other tricks) (not found in previous comment, ):

Code:
/* packaged with PacketWitch, manually picked by JolleFin*/

/* composers */
ThreadsListDataMessageComposer = 1712
ThreadCreatedMessageComposer = 2408
ThreadDataMessageComposer = 592
WardrobeMessageComposer = 1537
ThreadUpdatedMessageComposer = 908
ThreadReplyMessageComposer = 3025
ForumsListDataMessageComposer = 2944
LoadGameMessageComposer = 3225 // also known as Game2WeeklyLeaderboardParser in the ActionScript
LoveLockDialogueSetLockedMessageComposer = 167
ForumDataMessageComposer = 1827
TradingAcceptMessageComposer = 3061

/* events */
GetModeratorUserChatlogMessageEvent = 2152
ModerationCautionMessageEvent = 2804
SubmitNewTicketMessageEvent = 2648
ModerationMuteMessageEvent = 3695 // not 100% sure
ModerationTradeLockMessageEvent = 1568
ModerationMsgMessageEvent = 3096

Pls no hate if these are incorrect, not expert in packet stuff :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I missed packets:
GetForumStatsMessageEvent
GetForumsListDataMessageEvent
GetThreadsListDataMessafeEvent
GetThreadDataMessageEvent

Reaction score
uh, don't believe all you read. You probably have an incorrect packet somewhere, I ran my headers via my header updater and have had no issues with rooms whatsoever.

All of which are correct.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried using both rsa keys and swfs both seem to be incorrect

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
uh, don't believe all you read. You probably have an incorrect packet somewhere, I ran my headers via my header updater and have had no issues with rooms whatsoever.

Just changed my headers with your's. Still can't enter a room. We are upgrading from PRODUCTION-20160101.. Mabe wrong structure somewhere or a new packet is required?

Reaction score
Just changed my headers with your's. Still can't enter a room. We are upgrading from PRODUCTION-20160101.. Mabe wrong structure somewhere or a new packet is required?
You could use Tanji to find out and reading AS3 scripts, not sure. Don't know where SirJamal is talking about but that could lead to problems with loading rooms. I don't see the point to put room data in a xml file, maybe for web related things.

Reaction score
Thx @JolleFin

---

@Wotsuba Did you solve the problem with entering a room already?

Had the exact same problem weeks ago when i tried to update my packets to PRODUCTION-201605102204-92524753 and a problem with furni images not loading in catalogue ( ) which worked fine in my previous revision (PRODUCTION-201603220921-178321954)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Had the exact same problem weeks ago when i tried to update my packets to PRODUCTION-201605102204-92524753 and a problem with furni images not loading in catalogue ( ) which worked fine in my previous revision (PRODUCTION-201603220921-178321954)

Did you solve it?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You could use Tanji to find out and reading AS3 scripts, not sure. Don't know where SirJamal is talking about but that could lead to problems with loading rooms. I don't see the point to put room data in a xml file, maybe for web related things.
Config file what was in the previous release which I noticed. Remember what they did to effects, dance moves ..
?

To come back to the story I can't find it anymore maybe they changed it.. Will update my headers to the latest tonight and see what I can find for you guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have anybody else got this issue? After updating Incoming, and Outgoing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of integers names are differents. You'll need update one by one.

Would I have to change all of the integers names that in bold, with the new names? Correct?

Code:
class [B]AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer[/B] : ServerPacket    {
        public [B]AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer[/B](string Figure, string Gender)
            : base(ServerPacketHeader.[B]AvatarAspectUpdateMessageComposer[/B])

Reaction score
My list isn't missing any headers, I just simply refactor a lot. So some headers have a different name.

As for structures, I couldn't really tell you what has changed as I updated too often to even notice.

From memory:

AvailabilityStatusMessageComposer has a new boolean at the bottom.

CatalogPageMessageComposer a new boolean and string, just under the CanSelectAmount boolean. They're for preview images (well, the string is).

Other than that I'm not sure what has changed.

Back