• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Launcher 1.5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys, who can help me change design to own dessign in 1.5 source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can change the layout in the sources there Stable/ZLauncher/ZLauncher_2nd/CNewApp/res/skin find the images and then compile it or have a launcher can download "Resource Hacker" with that you can edit the design of the launcher

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can change the layout in the sources there Stable/ZLauncher/ZLauncher_2nd/CNewApp/res/skin find the images and then compile it or have a launcher can download "Resource Hacker" with that you can edit the design of the launcher

I want do that. Who can help me

Add to msn gosuru@gmail.com or skype: requnael

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edith Whit "resource Hacker"

I edit Whit Resources Hacker

Dibujo.JPG - Launcher 1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How to i can delete "hanauthforclient" from launcher? >.>';

And who can still help to change design, pm me. please.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who can still help me, add in msn gosuru@gmail.com

For what need this hanauthforclient??

Hey, what do you think this forum is for, sharing contact information on instant messaging services? Stick to your thread so other people that have the same problem can fix it as well. If you're really desperately looking for buddy's on MSN, there's plenty of bots you can talk to all day long.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, what do you think this forum is for, sharing contact information on instant messaging services? Stick to your thread so other people that have the same problem can fix it as well. If you're really desperately looking for buddy's on MSN, there's plenty of bots you can talk to all day long.

Still no answer.

Upvote 0
Back