Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher AQW(C#)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm sure you all know that Flash was discontinued from browsers in mid-2020. Today, in 2023, I'm trying to create a server for Adventure Quest Worlds, which is a game that was developed in Flash with AS3 (ActionScript 3.0).

I recreated the server using the Armageddon Worlds files and was able to configure the emulator without any problems. However, I'm unfortunately unable to run the client because browsers no longer support Flash.

So I thought about developing a desktop launcher like the original game, and I did that using WPF and C#. However, the client is unable to communicate with the server and gets stuck in an infinite load.

Is there anyone with more experience in AQW or even other Flash games who can help me with this problem?

Images
- WPF Application running client swf
- Emulator server Game
aqw - Launcher AQW(C#) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check for params, some games need flash+params on execution to works

Back