• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Launcher Build 070414 (AutoPatch)

Reaction score

I m not sure if winrar now created a multiplatform unrar.dll but i faced a lot of problems due to these 2 dlls while working on an updater for a different game.
And in the end I ended up using the default zip procedure ;)

Reaction score

I m not sure if winrar now created a multiplatform unrar.dll but i faced a lot of problems due to these 2 dlls while working on an updater for a different game.
And in the end I ended up using the default zip procedure ;)
ow..haha
btw i didn't have any problem using this procedure..the only problem here is the sqlite assembly even i made it embedded to my source it also required to be installed in some computers XD..only RARNET.dll is embedded to my source ..so sad :'(

i want to made it emebedded to my source XD
like thor patcher SQLite of thor patcher is embedded

Last edited:
Back