• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Launcher Developed by aVe

Reaction score
Hey

due a situation with aVve: (http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/avve-1161894/) decided to release his launcher.
Currently working on custom templating for it, but until that you can use with my alraedy five times sold launcher. (Gonna release a Raven version with this.)

What included:
-Launcher.exe
-Re-builder
-Patch generator

Simple and easy to use it. Guides included in the files.

Download link:

PS: The tools should work with ANY launcher which made by aVve. Feel free explore the web about them. If i find several will post here.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Create you unique launcher you can by yourself-its not difficult.Dont buy if you can do it by yourself-its take not many time.Information you can find in internet.Themes what you need-how connect launcher with server,how check version of client/server,how unpack downloaded updates into client-this is all for minimal launcher.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey

due a situation with aVve: (http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/avve-1161894/) decided to release his launcher.
Currently working on custom templating for it, but until that you can use with my alraedy five times sold launcher. (Gonna release a Raven version with this.)

What included:
-Launcher.exe
-Re-builder
-Patch generator

Simple and easy to use it. Guides included in the files.

Download link:

PS: The tools should work with ANY launcher which made by aVve. Feel free explore the web about them. If i find several will post here.

better if you release the source code

Back