• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Launcher for Icarus 1.15.0.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot_4 - Launcher for Icarus 1.15.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
No more using laragon, now it has a functional launcher, I didn't finish it because I don't have time, open the explore file, learn it, modify it and post it finished here.

Download here:

To make it work you must use the same kill api, and change the following:

edit in file C:\laragon\www\app\Models\Login\AccountInfo.php line 65 - 71

return [ 'code' => 0, 'msg' => 'Siker!', 'token' => $UUID, 'CERPass' => $AccountData->Real_CERPass, 'accountinfo' => $AccountData ];

and of course I couldn't stop thanking for Matar having started all of this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
i be honest launcher is 100% working all what is needed to do is make register.php to create Real_CERPass in the account dbo and thats all.
Desktop 12-12-2023 7-45-42 PM-818 - Launcher for Icarus 1.15.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

So to make create Real_CERPass go to
C:\laragon\www\app\Models\Login\AccountInfo.php

and find this section
public static function CreateAccount($params)

then add this line $Account->Real_CERPass = 123456;
under

$Account->Bonus_Balance = 0;

save the files and you are ready to go;

After small changes​

Desktop 12-12-2023 10-49-22 PM-922 - Launcher for Icarus 1.15.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 12-12-2023 10-49-27 PM-417 - Launcher for Icarus 1.15.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Update: small redesign + add better button + hide Play (start) till user is not log in.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I change it as you taught but I still have the same error, can you help me?

Attachments

Back