• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Launcher has stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After I hexed the launcher. It goes no Icon, then when I run it "Launcher has stopped working" anyone knows how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rf - Launcher has stopped working - RaGEZONE Forums
This is the error. Anyone can fix this? Connecting to server then Launcher error. :/
Anyone can help me? Search me @fb (fb.com/asdfghjklkinkkynipps)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rf1 - Launcher has stopped working - RaGEZONE Forums
I got this error now, how to fix this? (FIXED)

Problem at ODBC Settings

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Leech feeder.
Reaction score
The launcher is working?

That crash could be doe to lack of runtime... i think the launcher needed c++ runtime or .net... cant recall anymore.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The launcher is working?

That crash could be doe to lack of runtime... i think the launcher needed c++ runtime or .net... cant recall anymore.

my windows 7 is updated. hm, where can I contact you?

Upvote 0
Leech feeder.
Reaction score
i dont have time for personal support. Im 99% done with rf development (waste of tiem and makes no money) - i just casually look here when im bored.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back