• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Launcher Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

i tried to open local server everything running ok but when i open launcher login to my account and hit the button play (the first time nothing happen) but after some tries it opens me the official tera, is there any solution?

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use search button next time.. this some befor by other posting...

oh really?
1st i asked for people who know to help me not spammer like you. (you reply to my post here but i dont see that you're going to helping me with something)

2nd i dont find anything in tera section about my issue

3rd what you mean "some befor by other posting"?

Thank you

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE NOT TO LOCALHOST you edited LAUNCHER OR THE CUSTOMER IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE SERVER TERA IP CHANGE TEST OF THROWING A LOCALHOST (WATCH THE GUIDING TERA-LOCALHOST) AND TEST AFTER TO CHANGE YOU FOR THE ON-TERA, THIS CUSTOMER IS THE MOST COMPATIBLE TO DATE.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
oh really?
1st i asked for people who know to help me not spammer like you. (you reply to my post here but i dont see that you're going to helping me with something)

2nd i dont find anything in tera section about my issue

3rd what you mean "some befor by other posting"?

Thank you

How about you
use search button next time.. this some befor by other posting...

Upvote 0
Back