• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Launcher Setup

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man, if i would be a moderator u would get ban already... Dont make 9999 thread cause u have a problem.
Learn to fix ur problem by urself. Use google. If u dont know even PHP please dont be a Cabal Developer.
Go find a private server and play there. No one will help u for free whole time, they had to learn it, so why they would have to help u for free and lose their time? Do not post ur skype anymore, its banable. Where is moderator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man, if i would be a moderator u would get ban already... Dont make 9999 thread cause u have a problem.
Learn to fix ur problem by urself. Use google. If u dont know even PHP please dont be a Cabal Developer.
Go find a private server and play there. No one will help u for free whole time, they had to learn it, so why they would have to help u for free and lose their time? Do not post ur skype anymore, its banable. Where is moderator?

Im just need help its a problem? With im need help and post here the moderator ban with me? Are u mad? U post all my new post with get + post dont be noob. Im just need help and im pay with anyone help me.

Back