Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher V5

Reaction score
This is some thing more like only a launcher. when you will look closer to this project you will see much more like only launcher. no more useless information on launcher only this what you will want.
I was lookin into this aspect and look many launchers. then i decide to make own with new design and something new.
Launcher do not need any configuration on client side because all is coded inside launcher.

Here is some video how your launcher can look with new things.

And if you want get more info how the launcher really works ask owners from Dynamite Dekaron or Dekaron Alpha.
you can be next one who have something special and unique. All launcher are made individual for each server or game, none is the same. Their only common feature is the simplicity of use. + technical support on my part.

Last edited:
Back