• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lavinelu's page for 0.99.6XT MD5 support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error:
Some Fields were left blank. Please go back and try again.

how fix this

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe i missed something, but whats is the username and pass to access cutenews page and there it is setted?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe i missed something, but whats is the username and pass to access cutenews page and there it is setted?

try svaike svaike :smiley-go or just go to news/data/users.db.php and leave just this line:

<?PHP die("You don't have access to open this file !!!"); ?>

then u'll be able to install cutenews:slap:

Reaction score
Quick question...

Is there a way to permanently fix that Forbidden simbols error?

I know the temporary way to fix it is just clear your cache and cookies, but after a week or so it comes back. Plus it'd be a pain for others to have to constantly clear their cache and cookies.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is this?

Security Warning!
Forbidden simbols are included, please remove them and try again ->

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question?

I have a question lavinlu?

1st the reset: when im resetting my character stats going back to standard stats, perhaps retain my stats, my 32k stats go back to noob.

2nd cute_news: how can i add news to my page?

pls tell me what im going to do?thanks you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 Sv@ike
Maybe you can do just a patch (not a full web) for cutenews?
And it would be great if you can create a full detailed guide-faq about installation/using the quite news. It will help a lot to many people.

P.S. Maybe we can talk in some IM online?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to install news go to:

(if already exist try using user: svaike svaike)

about forbiden symbols, code to avoid them is that:

function sql_inject_chec(){
// Anti-SQL Injection
$badwords = array("#",";","'",'"',"*","/"," \ ","DROP", "SELECT", "UPDATE", "DELETE", "drop", "select", "update", "delete", "WHERE", "where");

foreach($_REQUEST as $value) {
foreach($badwords as $word)
if(substr_count($value, $word) > 0)
die("Security Warning!<br />Forbidden simbols are included, please remove them and try again -> $xa "); }
}
sql_inject_chec();

maby request includes them? etc you have cookie with stored cookie.. well i don't get that error with my site longer then 2 months.. i think it may also happen when u are editing site..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol did you release it already? i dont see the link...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_query(): message: Invalid column name 'memb__pwd2'. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\asd\include\class.mssql.php on line 80

Warning: mssql_query(): Query failed in C:\AppServ\www\asd\include\class.mssql.php on line 80

this one is coming after i register...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
look to my updated site, in cofngi.php change this:
$memb__pwd2 = "1";

to

$memb__pwd2 = "0";

or just create varchar (10) memb__pwd2 column in memb_info table

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 Sv@ike
Maybe you can do just a patch (not a full web) for cutenews?
And it would be great if you can create a full detailed guide-faq about installation/using the quite news. It will help a lot to many people.

P.S. Maybe we can talk in some IM online?

I will post later today a patch that will contain only the News update (full readme included). This way everybody can add the news and keep they're old (or customised) site.

Thank you Sv@ike you did a verry good job.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Svaike my Question pls.

when im resetting my character stats going back to normal stats, perhaps my retain stats, my 32k stats go back to Newly character stats. can u give me solution for this?

thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem kewtrewt, i am glad to help:) now need to solve that some people has with forbiden symbols..

when im resetting my character stats going back to normal stats, perhaps my retain stats, my 32k stats go back to Newly character stats. can u give me solution for this?

thank you

uu need no reset stats when reseting character?

Back