• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

LC Server Files - Season 4.6 - ALPHA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing Server Files Very Good Job

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LC.ServerFiles v0.08:

DataServer:

• Added 60% of ChatServer protocols; (Testing...)
  • Reduced memory usage; (Testing...)

GameServer:

• Fixed crash on drop some items; (Working)
  • Added 60% of ChatServer protocols; (Testing...)
  • Reduced memory usage; (Testing...)

LC.ServerFiles.v0.09:

DataServer:

• Added new Database Engine; (Working)
  • Removed ODBC connection dependency; (Working)
  • Added new db configurations on LC.DataServer.ini; (Working)
  • Improved startup time of LC.DataServer.exe; (Working)
  • Improved query performance; (Problems)

GameServer:

• Fixed 65k stats; (Working)
  • Fixed AntiHack DC when high attack speed; (Working)
  • Fixed Getting Quest item on ground; (Not Working)
  • Add Duel System; (Tested 70%)
  • Added LC.DuelSystem.ini to configure Duel System; (Working)
  • Added + 28 option support; (Working)
  • Added + 15 item level support; (Working + Visudal Bug!)
  • Added Ancient and Excellent item support; (Working)
  • Added +14 and +15 mix combinations (need to edit mix.bmd on client also); (Testing...)
  • Fixed guild member listing bug; (Testing...)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And there is to many errors with datebase in LC.DataServer I will post screen soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Poison Bull Figher - Visual Bug
afonsolage - LC Server Files - Season 4.6 - ALPHA - RaGEZONE Forums

Items+15 - Visual Bug

LC.DataServer 3rd quest error

Pick up quest still not working :(

some one know ho to fix it?

after query SQL.slq
Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.

Reaction score
Someone know how to change ENG to JPN protocol?
@freakzMU I am working in this and for me after re-compile sources are getting quests on ground and stopped some errors.

For +15 and mob, needs a fix

to change GS Protocol you can make this (on: Stdafx.h):

Code:
#define JPN 1
#define ENG 0

#if(JPN)
#define PROTOCOL_MOVE 0x1D
#define PROTOCOL_POSITION 0xDC
#define PROTOCOL_ATTACK 0xD6
#define PROTOCOL_BEATTACK 0xD7
#endif

#if(ENG)
#define PROTOCOL_MOVE 0xD4
#define PROTOCOL_POSITION 0x15
#define PROTOCOL_ATTACK 0x11
#define PROTOCOL_BEATTACK 0xDB
#endif

Reaction score
to change GS Protocol you can make this (on: Stdafx.h):

Code:
#define JPN 1
#define ENG 0

#if(JPN)
#define PROTOCOL_MOVE 0x1D
#define PROTOCOL_POSITION 0xDC
#define PROTOCOL_ATTACK 0xD6
#define PROTOCOL_BEATTACK 0xD7
#endif

#if(ENG)
#define PROTOCOL_MOVE 0xD4
#define PROTOCOL_POSITION 0x15
#define PROTOCOL_ATTACK 0x11
#define PROTOCOL_BEATTACK 0xDB
#endif

Is not Only this, i having errors after login. Because i think the dataserver needs to be changed or maybe more protocols in GameServer

any idea?

Reaction score
I do not see any problem, any suggestion about protocols?

yes... to change protocols in protocol.h file search this structs: SDHP_IDPASS and PMSG_IDPASS

Code:
[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=pragma"]#pragma[/URL]  pack(1)
struct SDHP_IDPASS
{
    PBMSG_HEAD h; // C1:01 [11::LOGIN-TEST]
    char Id[10]; // 3
    char Pass[[COLOR=#ff0000]10[/COLOR]]; // D    // [COLOR=#0099ff]11 for ENG[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#ff0000]10 for JPN[/COLOR]
    short Number; // 18
    char IpAddress[17]; // 1A
};
[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=pragma"]#pragma[/URL]  pack()

struct PMSG_IDPASS
{
    PBMSG_HEAD h;
    BYTE subcode;
    char Id[10];
    char Pass[[COLOR=#ff0000]10[/COLOR]]; // [COLOR=#ff0000]10 for JPN[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#00ccff]20 for ENG[/COLOR]
    DWORD TickCount;
    BYTE CliVersion[5];
    BYTE CliSerial[16];
};

Reaction score
Thanks i need this because my custom client 1.03K 1.03P Sucks because has many bugs..

For sure the most hard work i think is done. Lets more tests to be sure about it

Ps. Nothing more to do in protocol ?

Reaction score
Thanks i need this because my custom client 1.03K 1.03P Sucks because has many bugs

Well.. in really all this files are poop for me.. because LC.DataServer maded on base to very old source from: eDataServer... and today exists: zDataServer source from Season 6.3.. I mean.. this is very ugly and not necessary work.. but talking about Season 4.6 clients.. the best that I test on: Jpn protocol is: 1.03.13 (1.03m main.exe) because.. 1.03k have some bad code parts by wz.. and about: Eng protocol.. well.. since.. 1.03.15 (1.03o main.exe) is good.. but have some of delay to open: PC Point Shop.. I think that this is because is not exactly some structs from: EventServer from wz to: JPN client that for ENG Client... then now I'm working by this motive and anothers.. on: JPN Client.. but have problems on PC's with ATI radeon video cards.... poop! :D problems, problems and more problems!

PS: All must have Nvidia.. xD

Reaction score
Well.. in really all this files are poop for me.. because LC.DataServer maded on base to very old source from: eDataServer... and today exists: zDataServer source from Season 6.3.. I mean.. this is very ugly and not necessary work.. but talking about Season 4.6 clients.. the best that I test on: Jpn protocol is: 1.03.13 (1.03m main.exe) because.. 1.03k have some bad code parts by wz.. and about: Eng protocol.. well.. since.. 1.03.15 (1.03o main.exe) is good.. but have some of delay to open: PC Point Shop.. I think that this is because is not exactly some structs from: EventServer from wz to: JPN client that for ENG Client... then now I'm working by this motive and anothers.. on: JPN Client.. but have problems on PC's with ATI radeon video cards.... poop! :D problems, problems and more problems!

PS: All must have Nvidia.. xD

I think ATI cards are only in 1.03M not 1.03K AND in 1.03K ATI bug can be solved updating the crappy video driver.

About dataserver, afonso changed the most structures of it, i do not see any reason to drop support of this.

Back