• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Great release, greatly appreciated. But I'm having an issue. The login bat stays blank. I can login but once I click on a channel the game crashes. No errors show however

You need use a leaderms setup ;)
Link:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So Im curious does this LeaderMS Rev2 a update from the other one or is this a whole new reworked one based of different source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A function your NPC is using is having an exception and throwing it.

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at server.eventos.RoletaRussa.RoletaDisponivel(RoletaRussa.java:300)
at scripting.AbstractPlayerInteraction.getEventNotScriptOpen(AbstractPlayerInteraction.java:156)

Look at those files and line numbers to try and solve it. Your code is referencing an object that is null, and is trying to run a method on it or access a variable from it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cashshop pets donor, all not working!!

A function your NPC is using is having an exception and throwing it.

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at server.eventos.RoletaRussa.RoletaDisponivel(RoletaRussa.java:300)
at scripting.AbstractPlayerInteraction.getEventNotScriptOpen(AbstractPlayerInteraction.java:156)

Look at those files and line numbers to try and solve it. Your code is referencing an object that is null, and is trying to run a method on it or access a variable from it.

Fix, thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after Restart the server the skills in the keyboard delete.
after restart the keyboard cleaned , not save keyboard , how to fix it?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@dolev159

Hello dolev, what happen with dojomaple?

Check your sql tablet for the keyboard issue.

Hablas español?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I remove an pet modified in CashShop?

Where can i edit this name: LeaderPoints and where can i remove pets? Sem título - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums Sem título2 - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, i want to pvp my friend in this test server - there already maplepvp.java etc pvp in but how do i active pvp like in xuiz source u do pvpis: channel 1 or channel 2 w/e pvp channel u want or pvp map id? where can i start?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm found error in incubator, anyone have a correction for it?

Back