• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

League Of Legends Extended. 6V6/Dominion!?!

Reaction score
There are maybe I'd say about 6 of us who I have talked to who have worked on this in the past few days, what is this extended version of LoL?

AirGeneratedContent.swf - Sets the map player limit to more
This is a MANDATORY replacement file.

6v6.swf - Removes the checks on player limit allowing/forcing a 6v6 game
Optional.

-dominion.swf - Removes checks/forces Dominion (Sorta, its a normal game but shows up as dominion in match history, you get the new items/summoner skills)
Optional.

WHAT DO I DO????

Simple, head on over to

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.75\deploy\assets

Copy on over AirGeneratedContent.swf and replace the existing file (Make a backup!)

Now, move back a few directories to

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.75\deploy\

And choose your game mode of choice, 6v6 or Psudeo Dominion

Once you've decided, re-name that file to LoLClient.swf and replace the existing one. (Make a backup!)

Launch LoL as normal, and create a custom game to enjoy with friends.

DOWNLOAD:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Summoners work, items don't which is a shame :<

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

The more than 5v5 thing is very fun though, thanks<3

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is this client sided or does it also effect it server sided?

Reaction score
Anyone can, just unpack it since they pack it, then use a SWF decrypter to look at the raw data.

From there you just need to bytecode hack the original while looking at the decrypted to figure out what/where to change. It's a simple process if you've hacked in the past.

edit: Was talking with brentmesiter of riot games about this since I reported it way before i even released it and unfortunately with the platform they use bytecode hacking is almost impossible to prevent.

Back