• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

League of Legends UI Mod Section?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is currently a website that does UI mods, custom skins and other little bits and pieces for the MOBA game League of Legends.

I think there is enough of this stuff going on to warrant a section for UI mods and stuff for League of Legends. Many people use them, and with the power of the RaGEZONE community, we may be able to see even more creativity in this division emerge, and I would love it! (would love to mod it too lol)

I've put a poll up. Really wanna see what people have to say! (Especially Scratch XD)

Ling

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Voted "No" because if there will be a new sub-section for a game, all other sections must have sub-sections too.

Regards
RevoLand

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It would not be a sub section, and here's the explanation.

League of Legends is a MOBA game that is currently not developed into private servers because there is no real need as it would not benefit the player in any way, shape or form except maybe if maps were able to be created for the game.

However, mods for this game are globally recognized and made on a regular basis. Therefore it would not be a sub-section but a complete section on it's own as it is the only part of the game really modified by players and not the actual game itself.

Do you disagree with this? I think it would be great.
And looking at LeagueCraft, there is obviously room for a community to grow in this section and I think RaGEZONE has the potential to bring out some of those smaller developers that would be willing to contribute to a section as such.

Regards
Ling

Reaction score
Of course I agree with this section and I would love to help by contributing with the mods/skins etc... I've been playing LoL for quite some time and I can say that I'm experienced in it :lol: I'm expecting people to say: "If there's gonna be a LoL section we demand a Dota2 Section as well"

I've seen a good amount of people starting to talk about lol in the portfolio section and in profile messages as well, It's good to know that I'm not the only Moderator that plays it (Zaruna :love:)

My vote is Yes Man! :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hell Yeah,this is a epic idea!

Vote:Yes,yes and only YES!

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
from what i know this method doesn't work anymore, unless there's a new method.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Modding is still completely doable (cosmetically) and by game standards is allowed. Therefore, a section should go up from it.

Sent from Tapatalk using my iPhone 4

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Got nothing from your post, what are you really trying to say?

... it's pretty straight forward but if i have to explain it.

Last that i know of the method to skinning without purchasing was corrected throughout the official updates. Meaning the creating of customs and adding them to the game doesn't work.
So in the end if the method to adding them to the game doesn't work, what would be the reason to creating a section?

@Ling as much as it's doable it doesn't mean it's implementable, so then there's no real purpose in this unless people just want to show what they can do.

If they found a new solution to bypass the update that used to screw it up, then it's a good idea.

Last edited:
Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Of course I agree with this section and I would love to help by contributing with the mods/skins etc... I've been playing LoL for quite some time and I can say that I'm experienced in it :lol: I'm expecting people to say: "If there's gonna be a LoL section we demand a Dota2 Section as well"

I've seen a good amount of people starting to talk about lol in the portfolio section and in profile messages as well, It's good to know that I'm not the only Moderator that plays it (Zaruna :love:)

My vote is Yes Man! :):

SCRATCHDAT AZZ

<3

I play LoL too, and i vote yes~

... it's pretty straight forward but if i have to explain it.

Last that i know of the method to skinning without purchasing was corrected throughout the official updates. Meaning the creating of customs and adding them to the game doesn't work.
So in the end if the method to adding them to the game doesn't work, what would be the reason to creating a section?

@Ling as much as it's doable it doesn't mean it's implementable, so then there's no real purpose in this unless people just want to show what they can do.

If they found a new solution to bypass the update that used to screw it up, then it's a good idea.

It does work i have custom kat skin o:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Err... they never "fixed" it per say, as it's not really "fixable". It's all doable with a program called RAF Manager which packs the skins.
However, when new skins/splash arts/animations/that sort of poop are patched into the game as a visual upgrade for a champion, you must re-patch the skins if you want to change them back. It's not patched, it just fixes itself from time to time with patches and is easily re-done in 5 minutes.

Back