Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Leak] [Nulled] [PHP Files] Complete Paradox Ran Panel | Glenox Ran Panel | Parad0x25

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Ran Panel is developed by [GM]Glenox or Paradox25 which he sells for a certain amount. Nulled means, there's no license checking anymore! I'm leaking this for free and database included! This is a gift for all this Christmas and New Year! And in my personal opinion, I think this Ran Panel is better than other ran panels here.

To use ..
1. Restore RanPanel.bak found inside Database folder
to your SQL Server
2. Edit file ./system/config/config.json and set the following:

SQL_DB_USER to your sql server username
SQL_DB_PASS to your sql server password
SQL_DB_PORT to your sql server port
Change "adminuser" to your admin account username. (AdminCp is only visible to admin user)

3. Test your website, and check if admincp is accessible.

4. Make a scheduler or crontab that runs the script ./system/cron/cron.php every 5 minutes

Download Link:

I will try to answer questions here.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
This Ran Panel is developed by [GM]Glenox or Paradox25 which he sells for a certain amount. Nulled means, there's no license checking anymore! I'm leaking this for free and database included! This is a gift for all this Christmas and New Year! And in my personal opinion, I think this Ran Panel is better than other ran panels here.

To use ..
to your SQL Server

Change "adminuser" to your admin account username. (AdminCp is only visible to admin user)

Download Link:

Do you have a tut how to setup this panel in the webhost because the sql drivers port have a problem itcomes to the webhost. How can i fix that error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should edit your php.ini and enable necessary extensions, such as pdo_sqlsrv

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its hard to use cPanel to make its work.

To use ..
to your SQL Server

4. Make a scheduler or crontab that runs the script ./system/cron/cron.php every 5 minutes

Download Link:

good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still can't find where I need to change the domain

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What PHP version support with this panel?
I can't make it work.
Its says "Ran Panel has experienced an internal error and cannot continue"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im having trouble with login and others, register works well.
I can't see rankings, can't login. Share how do you make it work? Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This panel is based on WebEngine CMS (open-source)

While it's nice to see other people using my CMS as a base to develop their own, it's very sad that they do not respect my work and decided to remove all the MIT licenses from the cms files.

I checked out the sources and it seems to be from a pretty old version of my cms, but it should still run well on a cpanel web hosting. If you guys are getting issues connecting the cms to the mssql database, it might be because most web hostings do not allow remote connections (outgoing) through port 1433. You guys can actually check if this is the case by temporarily changing your MSSQL port to 80 and checking if the website connection works.

Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

While it's nice to see other people using my CMS as a base to develop their own, it's very sad that they do not respect my work and decided to remove all the MIT licenses from the cms files.

I checked out the sources and it seems to be from a pretty old version of my cms, but it should still run well on a cpanel web hosting. If you guys are getting issues connecting the cms to the mssql database, it might be because most web hostings do not allow remote connections (outgoing) through port 1433. You guys can actually check if this is the case by temporarily changing your MSSQL port to 80 and checking if the website connection works.

Cheers!

i am testing on linux nginx and php sqlsvr not everything work.
like function __autoload include once not work. like their confusion looking for files.

are there any additional settings for Linux?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Cheers!

You so humble boss Lautaro Thank you for helping us about the panel info for free! +1 Like Have a Great day cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can teach us how to install this? , can't go through due to error "PDO Exception: could not find driver" i have already remove ";" and allow all extensions but same error. Thanks

Back