• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Legend of Mir2

Reaction score
That's probably where I went wrong. I would teleport to sabuk, try and find people die, and try again.
I just gave up in the end. Weak little wizard that I was.

In all seriousness, I was lucky to be friends with some really good people, men and women players. We looked out for each other! Definitely the best friends a pixelated girl could ever ask for.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I was lucky to be friends with some really good people, men and women players. We looked out for each other! Definitely the best friends a pixelated girl could ever ask for.
Totally agree. Although I didn't play the original rz mir with the bunch, I have still made great friends from rz :)
Total nostalgia going on right now.

Especially after sifting through old mod lounge threads to find 5 years worth of mir related threads in there.

Reaction score
Totally agree. Although I didn't play the original rz mir with the bunch, I have still made great friends from rz :)
Total nostalgia going on right now.

Especially after sifting through old mod lounge threads to find 5 years worth of mir related threads in there.

Online, it was the best time of my life. As weird as that may sound to some people.

I have never met such awesome people before or after those days.

I guess that's why I make these threads every year or so.

Because the people were amazing, and I truly had fun, through the good and the bad days.

Games have a cool way of bringing people together from around the world, :).

Truth! I met so many people from all over the world while playing Mir2. I was probably one of the only American's playing (at least I think so). But everyone was so nice to me... I am very fortunate to have found this place! :D

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound weird, I totally get it. I have awesome memories of Guild Wars 1 when it came out, loading it up on school holidays, making a guild with 40ish people and running around having a grand time. Now that game is puttering along, and I fear it might die completely and be removed one day since it's like... 10 years old now. I hope they will at least, for the sake of the community, officially release the source if they kill the game. I actually took to starting an account up again and recording it all for posterity, :(.

Reaction score
Doesn't sound weird, I totally get it. I have awesome memories of Guild Wars 1 when it came out, loading it up on school holidays, making a guild with 40ish people and running around having a grand time. Now that game is puttering along, and I fear it might die completely and be removed one day since it's like... 10 years old now. I hope they will at least, for the sake of the community, officially release the source if they kill the game. I actually took to starting an account up again and recording it all for posterity, :(.

Yes! That's how I feel about Mir 2, specifically the RZ ones, but the game itself has a weird charm to it to me.

Even after all these years! So, so many years!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
First time I've come back onto this site after a good number of years all because I missed my days of playing Legend of Mir 2...
Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Reaction score
First time I've come back onto this site after a good number of years all because I missed my days of playing Legend of Mir 2...
Glad to see I'm not the only one!

You are definitely not the only one! :D

Becky - Legend of Mir2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
You are not the only one missing the old times, and times when I actually had fun ... not talking about Legend of Mir 2 with RZ fellows cause 1, I don't like that game, 2, I was hibernating at the time you guys were playing but yeah, it's pretty normal.

Back