Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lelouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alexdesire - Lelouch - RaGEZONE Forums

New smudging style how you like?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To me it looks weird. i think it might be because of the colors because I am getting a headache..lol :>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you could say, one of your worst?

and the smudge isn't so great either.. looks like a bunch of colored fruit roll ups flying and snapping everywhere

Reaction score
Horrible, imo. The render is a bad cut itself, and the lighting isn't working out so well. Your missing alot of key components you should need.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do not try this ever again. Smudging sucks tbh : (

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To me it looks weird. i think it might be because of the colors because I am getting a headache..lol :>

Colors are fine Purples and Green suit eahcother.

you could say, one of your worst?

and the smudge isn't so great either.. looks like a bunch of colored fruit roll ups flying and snapping everywhere

Smudging is fine it the way its flowing.

Horrible, imo. The render is a bad cut itself, and the lighting isn't working out so well. Your missing alot of key components you should need.

Yeah render is badly cut unfortunately and yes key components are missing i kinda rushed to finish this one.

I don't like it not your best :O

Well at-lest you wont rip this one then.

Do not try this ever again. Smudging sucks tbh : (

Do not every try this again? What are you on tbh? This style works the flow is wrong and as sky said components are missing. Nothing wrong with the style and sorry smudging style doesn't suck.

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The smudge isn't fine at all. It's looks roughed and rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back