• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lets get this section going

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Well, it was my idea to make this section, but anyway +rep to MentaL for making it. :)

Anyway I wanted to start this section off by saying hello to all DC fans and that I hope we can get some client files working. I will do my best to get a client working and if anyone wants to help let me know. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Hey, Thanks for the idea of this, But what is the game?? Please tell me more :)?

-EDIT- Just did some research, I may start work on this ;D.

Last edited:
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Hey, Thanks for the idea of this, But what is the game?? Please tell me more :)?

Its a cool racing game by N-Pluto. Basically you drive around doing missions, racing other players, earning Mito (In-game currency) and levels. It is really fun game which is currently ran by BigPoint and ijji.

Heres a video of its gameplay:

I am not really going into detail of the game, but I suggest you try it.

I am currently trying to make a client so that we can make a private server out of it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
interesting. I would love to get more involved with this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, it was my idea to make this section, but anyway +rep to MentaL for making it. :)

Anyway I wanted to start this section off by saying hello to all DC fans and that I hope we can get some client files working. I will do my best to get a client working and if anyone wants to help let me know. :thumbup:

Now we need, Drift City hacks xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol that looks like a cool game i might get involved.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Most important is the client. and some packets.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello there GU i would like to help you with you DC private server in any way i can but if it deals with codes or that msslq or w.e that is poop im no good XD i kno im hopeless

if you want to contact me my MSN is Insane_Sado@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back