• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Level Editor Controls - with video tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Level Editor Controls - with video tutorial.

This is a basic tutorial of how to begin creating your own map with Level Editor.

Controls:
Right Mouse - Move Camera
RM + w,a,s,d - move around the environment
RM + w,a,s,d + Shift - Fast Movement
Ctrl - Use Tools and other things.
' or ` - Command window
F8 - Gameplay > More of a testing function.
F9 - Textures, Lights and control window.

Ctrl + S - Save
Ctrl - Z - Undo
Ctrl + Alt + T - Teleport to selected point

More controls and commands will be added but this is all you need right now :p

Video: [Sorry about my English, dont judge this is my first video! My english is not that good as im russian :p]​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And where are you supposed to download the map editor, include links.

Lol go into resource section, everything is there.

Can you create custom stuff with Map Editor?

No you will need to Create models with Maya, blender or 3d max then import into Level editor, i guess. Still playing around with it, will share when i get to know the program better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just spent the last 20 minutes trying to work out how to open wz denver trailer to find that it is a unfinished Campos city -_-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is nothing useful, until we know that we can get our servers to work properly first. Anyways, you do a good job. But just saying this is nothing to use atm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you even access the level editor? Is it in the bins or the source? Make sure to add that in the tutorial I'm very stupid and don't know how or where to find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please re-upload the bins as a torrent? I have issues trying to download it through mega, had no issues with the source code though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please re-upload the bins as a torrent? I have issues trying to download it through mega, had no issues with the source code though.

Well i'm sorry but if you're that stupid and cant find the level editor in files that have been released in this section. Don't even bother trying this out :O

And yeah level editor is in Bins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand its in the Bins folder, but I cant download it :(
My Mega times out or something causing a similar issue to where I cant finish the download

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is nothing useful, until we know that we can get our servers to work properly first. Anyways, you do a good job. But just saying this is nothing to use atm.

Erm, you're slightly wrong.

If some people here are committed into creating custom maps then as soon as you have a working server, you'll have more maps to play on than the official service, let alone most likely better maps.

Saying this 'is no use' is almost saying you can't play a game because it's in a foreign language you don't understand. Because you can play the game, just because you don't understand it doesn't mean its of no use to you. You just have to wait until all the parts are there, in this case a working server to test custom maps with others or a translated game available to download for you to enjoy a game (or at least understand it).

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you create custom stuff with Map Editor?

This simply changes where assets are placed throughout the game, changing their pivot points and stuff like that. All the assets, however, are created in 3DS Max 2011-2012.

The plugins are found below.
2011 x64
2012 x86 and x64

Attachments

• 3DS_MAX2011 bin.rar
    265 KB · Views: 19
  • 3DS_MAX2012 bin.rar
    507.3 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back