• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Little Question for server owners*

Status
Not open for further replies.
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To mods: This is a question to the community, please let this be here for a few hours.. gracias!

Many of you know about that project I had, MapleVotingConcept, well I've been working on it for awhile now, making it super custom able to the server owner's liking.

I have drastically improved the concept, at the moment I'm importing multi-voting site support so it doesn't just rely on gtop100, but others..

My question is, what other voting site do you guys use? I only have gtop100 and TopPrivateServers support only.. I want to expand it a bit more to be compatible for all voting site this community uses.

Thanks you ;P

Reaction score
XtremeTop100
UltimatePrivateServers
MmoRpgTop200
Top100PrivateServers
TopG
TopGameSites
Top Of Games
GameSites100

I checked them all and they support MapleStory servers.
You may search up on Google for more voting sites :)

Thanks in advance,
SnopBoy.

Reaction score
XtremeTop100
UltimatePrivateServers
MmoRpgTop200
Top100PrivateServers
TopG
TopGameSites
Top Of Games
GameSites100

I checked them all and they support MapleStory servers.
You may search up on Google for more voting sites :)

Thanks in advance,
SnopBoy.

Didn't XtremeTop100 site get messed up or something?

Have Fun!
Reaction score
I can tell you that when I want to look for a server, I only use Gtop. I really don't think anyone else uses any other site.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I suppose GTOP100 is the main voting site many use, I'll add support for a few others. Thanks, request closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back