• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Little Request] A bit of LucentHeart's server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZone community !
One of my project is to resurret Divina, my favorite MMORPG who closed. But not with its original client-server program, because I guess it's too late. I'm trying hard to make, even reedit (don't reuse the same classical MMORPG systems per exemple, create new ideas with original files !), an Unity version of it, first an offline version (then maybe, a day, an online version :D). Little screenshot of my work~ :
I have to say that I could start this project thanks to a great RageZone member ! And I noticed that all my posts in RageZone forum are related to Divina :eek: So why I need your help ? Why I need Lucent Heart private server ? After all, I never played it before... And I prefer Divina ! For only one reason : Divina and Lucent Heart use the "same" engine, and they have a lot of common points in their files (some files have exactly the same name, the same data files manager, Etc.).
The most important : they use .nif files (3D files of Gamebryo with meshes, animations, materials, particles, Etc. in the same file. Moreover, Skyrim, Oblivion, and more use this engine). I've even tried to replace Lucent Heart files by Divina files (scripts files or nif files) and sometimes it works fine ! (and other time the game crash lol). It's really benefic for me and Divina to use this engine and learn how their scritps works (.fxs files).
I'm using LH engine for Divina, but until when ?
I've not succeed to keep a private server of my dear Divina... I can read most of Divina files, but the software I use are not efficient compared to the engine used. In NifSkope, I can't use particle, so I can't see them, and it's quite hard to find particles properties.
And using Divina .nif with Skyrim editor doesn't work well.
I'm a big Divina fan a I've gathered currently a little community who loved it. I'm really affraid of the day when Lucent Heart will shut down, like her elder sister Divina...
So I "just" need to keep a private server, with the possibility to test some skills on enemies. I don't need all maps, I don't need all mobs, it's just for graphic "simulation".
Also, it's an option, but if someone want to try something like this : if a Lucent Heart is created, try to use Divina client to Lucent Heart server or a modified copy.

Unfortunately, I'm asking it for free, I can't spend money. If I could I will do. Its really a huge work I ask... That's why I'm asking for a non completed private server. I don't know how much time it's for packets analysis, programming, Etc., I'm know it's not an easy work. But please, I need it, to prevent Divina and his engine from a new server end. Thanks for reading ! I'm really impatient of your answers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As network protocol has already been open. Just build this and setup as proxy, you will get clear packets from 2012 client. Output will be
DECRYPTED SUCCESSFULLY!
when you got it working. From there you got 1/2 the picture. Maybe the rest is in the client if your lucky.

Back