• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

LK Donation Set

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Not bad.. this pretty.. :p

I Preparating my ultimate release.. This GunzServerfiles June Final Working 100% With all Texture Custom and all maps...

O.O me want me want me want :)
Lol me want xD O,o ! when when when , i , i ,i WANT!!! im sick of grabing all items they release cant they just release a shop +zitem+ all files for items contains all of the release items?? if any1 got please share with me , PLZ:blush:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a problem... i put the man.mrs and woman.mrs in Models and when its Loading screen on Loading Mesh its closing the game!!! WHY?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have a problem... i put the man.mrs and woman.mrs in Models and when its Loading screen on Loading Mesh its closing the game!!! WHY?

You didn't add them to zitem or not correctly

--

Lloyd nice one 7/10!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The zitem can't find the elu's you probably didn't add them right in Man/woman.mrs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol, these were leeched onto FreedomGunZ, hasn't been released but they said they made the same donator, unless ofcourse, you are a dev on there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope i made this all on my own i don't know freedomGunz at all?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can we put others meshnames ? For ADD The Others Donator Set's !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There anyway to make on site a donation page that gives you these when u donate?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i added them to my test server and i put them on but i have nacked body why =S?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1/10 Basic color change and a little change but other then that it's the same as any other.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Can we put others meshnames ? For ADD The Others Donator Set's !

No you have to change the mesh name in order for you to use the same set but different. use the Mini elu editor.

Back