• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

LMFlyFF?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's good to see Virus has put MY code to good use. Your welcome guys!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shhhhhhhhh no its not.
Delete.
D8

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my lips are sealed. the process has begun. MWAHAHAHHAHA! *clears throat* sorry. flashback from my mad scientist days.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's good to see Virus has put MY code to good use. Your welcome guys!

Actually it's not your code it was my orginal emulator thats been cleaned up, don't actually have your sources available anymore.

Whats been done if most of you can remeber from the testing stages are;
Shops
Monsters, attacking, dropping
Magics complete
Things like guilds, wars, pvp etc are what needs doing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They owe me 100$ dollers! I donated then they got off without any warning ><

Hey i wanna reg to the forums :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not a developer's aim to get as much players as possible by "beating" other projects. But if a custom emulator has more features than usual, many will play on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao...I wouldn't call it "Rivalry"

I would call it "If DD sees this then somebody's going to get wiped from existance"

lol really? As i recall me and DD got on quite well when we were running in 2008, so i don't think being wiped from existance is quite the wording i would use. We aren't rivals at all we are developing they are running a private server i can't even see why it would be put as we are rivals.

Founder of Musara-Network
Reaction score
Well if DD got the real files from gpotato, then it prolly wont be a problem for him to get these ones if they get better ;) ill have to see how this goes though, good luck bud

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't notice any hard feelings AT ALL between Levelme and fame in the early stages.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Notice said:
Notices
Welcome to LEVELME! FLYFF,

User registrations are now being accepted for forum accounts, there isn't much too look at right now but we are working on getting the forums upto date as soon as possible. Feel free to ask questions and post in the correct sections available.

LEVELME! FLYFF.

Level Me Co-Owner
-- Kuniiyo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if DD got the real files from gpotato, then it prolly wont be a problem for him to get these ones if they get better ;) ill have to see how this goes though, good luck bud

lol you think it can be better than offical files >.>

Back