Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Location of mob hb par

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello ragezone,
I am trying to find the location of the mob hp bar in the wz.files. I looked all over UI.wz, Mob.wz and even Effect.wz but can't find it anywhere. I though that it was the EnergyBar.img in UIWindow.img at first, but the mob hp bar looks slightly different. This is what I mean:

SYJourney - Location of mob hb par - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone knows where this graphics is, I really appreciate the help, thank you!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't think this is in the WZ files.

It's probably rendered on-the-fly by the client.

That's interesting because normally you would'nt expect that from how wizet designs their graphics, they usually put every small thing in the wz files. I guess the reason could be because it's likely one of the first graphics they had in the game, so they hadn't started doing that then.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's interesting because normally you would'nt expect that from how wizet designs their graphics, they usually put every small thing in the wz files. I guess the reason could be because it's likely one of the first graphics they had in the game, so they hadn't started doing that then.
Actually mob HP bars only appeared later on. They didn't exist in early versions.

Staff member
Reaction score
Tried look for while considering I found everything by now in the .wz files. The most I got is the party bars, BOSS bar HP's, but no sign of regular bars at all. Energybar.img by the way is the gauge that fills from pirates energy skill.

Actually mob HP bars only appeared later on. They didn't exist in early versions.

This is correct. v40 beta has no bars/names at all yet, which makes me see it as no reason why its not in the .wz files, so I really want find it now :p

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I think this is inside the wz because there is no way the client would do it on the fly. UI hp bars and party bars are inside the wz and all three have the same effect. (I think a mask over of the full red bar with a black bar to make it seem like it went down?) I will help look too as I am now interested as well!

not a programmer
Reaction score
probably useless but there are options for it in system option menu (monster info, an empty drop down list when viewing wz and when ingame list shows hp, name, etc).
It was added in v49 if you want to go through less stuff.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I still haven't found it so I think a better option is to just rip it from a screenshot and put it in myself. Thanks to anyone who helped!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I once edited the color of the mob HP to be blue and now I'm trying to find it again but without success. Any help would be appreciated!

Back