• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Locator error and launcher problem !

Reaction score
First of all hi , it's been a long time since i visitted this forum and be in the Gunz community cuz of baccalaureat ;),

Today i started to build a test server (just to test some weps and maps )

So i followed jizeth's tut(based on gregon13 files) ( carefully , ive done the same things ) everything went good till the launcher edit

when i edit it with localhost ip i replace missing numbers (of the old default ip in launcher ) with dots in order to conserve same values but when i save it says (invalid win32 app )
and if i click start in launcher it closes and nothing happens same for theduel.exe

Also when i click locator.exe nothing happens >.<

ps: i done all things in the tut and i have win7 64 bits

Thnx , peace
Btw, for ppl who know me , its summer so i will be on every day :)

Last edited:
Back