• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[LoL] Team Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, people!

Introduction: My name is Zlatomir. I'm 18 years old (almost 19). I'm from Bulgaria. I'm playing League of Legends from the beta and I know that many of the people that are playing LoL wants to play in a Private Server (to test builds, lan parties, tournaments, etc..). Now after I made some tests and saw that it is possible to create a Private Server I'm searching for good Developers, Administrators and Moderators so we can make a server.

Available Positions:

1/3 - Moderators
3/15 - Developers (Web Developers, C++ Developers, 3D Developer and Designer)
2/3 - Administrators
1/1 - Owner

We don't have any website/forum yet, because first I want to make sure that I have a good and experienced team so we can start working.

Requirements:
Moderators:
1. You need to be 16+ years old.
2. You need to speak fluently english (2 languages is a big +).
3. You need to know how to moderate.
4. You need to be active and to help with whatever you can.
5. You need to have a working microphone and skype.

Developers:
1. You need to be 18+ years old.
3. You need to have experience with C++, HTML, etc etc..
4. You need to know what you are doing.

Administrators:
1. You need to be 18+ years old.
3. You need to have experience with C++, HTML, etc etc..
4. You need to know what you are doing.

How to apply:

1. Real Name:
2. Age:
3. Country:
4. Position you are applying for:
5. What can you offer if we accept you:
6. Skype:

That's all from me. I hope to see a lot of good developers joining with me for a League of Legends Private Server.

My skype is skcyph3r . Feel free to add me whenever you want! :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested for the Moderator position, can't search your skype i.d. by the way I'm a chat support for Riot Games.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking about private LoL servers a few months ago. If i had time, I'd help. I recommend checking out LoLReplay, it could help with the progress. ;)

Good Luck!

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should specify what developers you're looking for. ( website development, game development, 3D development, 2D development, Designer, programmer ). You get the idea. You can't expect everyone that knows web development ( HTML, CSS, PHP ) also knows C++.

If you're serious about creating a LoL private server, being the first one doing it, you need to recruit right as a starter. Just giving you a tip here. I've played LoL myself for several years, I'll be willing to help if this project becomes possible with a proper team and the correct management.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I editted my post and tomorrow I will add some more information to it, about all the developers.

Sorry about that.

And thank you for the tip! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have to be at least sixteen years old or can you be younger but as mature as a sixteen year old?

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry to barge in your thread, but since LoL is free, can't you create a lobby like you can in Dota2 and play with whom you want ? I don't understand the necessity of a private server of LoL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's just not normal for a 13 years old to have any moderation experience. They are still usually very immature, and not at all professional.

I like your use of "usually" and approve your statement, but not Sh4d0v's who just plainly assumed I had no experience because I was 13.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like your use of "usually" and approve your statement, but not Sh4d0v's who just plainly assumed I had no experience because I was 13.

Miracles do occur, I've worked with professional people which haven't be far older than that. It's possible, but they aren't easy to catch, nor often seen. I don't know you, so I wouldn't know where to categorize you :) All I know is that I was an immature idiot when I was 13, haha!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Miracles do occur, I've worked with professional people which haven't be far older than that. It's possible, but they aren't easy to catch, nor often seen. I don't know you, so I wouldn't know where to categorize you :) All I know is that I was an immature idiot when I was 13, haha!

give this kid a shot for this position, who might knows he thinks like a mature. :)

Reaction score
Sorry to barge in your thread, but since LoL is free, can't you create a lobby like you can in Dota2 and play with whom you want ? I don't understand the necessity of a private server of LoL

Ofcourse you want, but as with more games people want to give their own twist to it, or have some kind of freeroam server where they can test what they want, without taking weeks to reach the level you need (even though level 30 is the max, I know), or people simply don't want stuff like that to count in their match history.

Besides, think about the learning experience people will gain from it. Not everyone might be using it, but a lot of people will still want the option of a private server. There is not always necessarily a need for a private server, but it still can be made if they are able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back