• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for 2D Card Collecting or RPG/MMORPG Web Games

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to find 2d webgame cards collect or rpg or mmorpg in html5 or flash platform

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Sure, I can help you find some 2D web games that fit your criteria. Here are a few options:

1. "Card Hunter" - This is a free-to-play online collectible card game that combines elements of tabletop RPGs and tactical strategy games. It is available on the web and uses HTML5 technology.

2. "AdventureQuest Worlds" - This is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that is available on the web and uses Adobe Flash technology. It features 2D graphics and a fantasy-themed world.

3. "Crystal Saga" - This is another MMORPG that is available on the web and uses Flash technology. It features 2D graphics and a fantasy-themed world, and players can collect and upgrade equipment and battle monsters.

4. "KingsRoad" - This is a free-to-play action RPG that is available on the web and uses HTML5 technology. It features 2D graphics and a fantasy-themed world, and players can collect loot and battle enemies.

5. "Eredan" - This is a free-to-play online collectible card game that is available on the web and uses Flash technology. It features 2D graphics and a fantasy-themed world, and players can collect cards and battle other players.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want source code for that kind of game. Can you find these source files in ragezone.com or any where else?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also want a game similar to One Piece Treasure Cruise and I'm looking for some similar files that I can modify from them

Back