Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a Bored Habbo Experienced <DEV>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for a Bored Habbo Experienced <DEV>
$100 USD monthly
Be able to Edit/Update/Improve Emulator, Nitro and CMS

Must be able to know how to work with Headers incoming/outgoing

Plugins
wireds

Must have a Portfolio.
Discord: thebello

šŸš€

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
$100 monthly šŸ’€. I hope they're only working .5 hours monthly. Good luck finding someone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yet 90% of devs are putting 10hrs a day in non-future hopes projects for FREE as we speak šŸ¤£

I asked a couple of dev doing miracles in retros with 10 online (most staffs) and asked how much thy make and guess what?
They said NUTHING

BTW: DEV Found šŸš€

Reactions: xC0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well, some of them are fraud. No one accepts that kind of salary as it is better to work in real life even on Jollibee with that rates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, some of them are fraud. No one accepts that kind of salary as it is better to work in real life even on Jollibee with that rates.
Im offering something better than nothing. Again , most of the features tools etc are being made for projects every day for the love of the art yet Iā€™m actually giving some value to their time and knowledge because I know habbo devs are doing great jobs in a community not much profitable you canā€™t compare a pay rate of a legal and stablished business with a knockoff game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it come with health insurance?
TheBello - Looking for a Bored Habbo Experienced <DEV> - RaGEZONE Forums

Back