• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for a coder [Damn Serious]

Reaction score
Secrect ??
Can I know what you're working on?

Can't say I can help,, working on a few things now I just want to know.

I'm still finishing some website stuff for people but you can add me after.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He's working on a way to hack into the CIA Database. That's why it's secret.

I have gotten past it.
The government is now my target after I have succesfully escaped CIA's tracking techniques and almost left nothing to find.
I have released their database to the undergrnound and now I am dumping government's databases and root their boxes.
It's no secret.

Keep it on topic, thanks.
It's a nice way in which you'll earn some money, so miss it if you want it.
I'm still going to find a developer, actually none of the developers I know are able to do this so that's why I am here.

For the future awesome guys..
I'm just here to offer you a nice way of making a shitload of money (If this is succesful, after a long way of hard work.. there's no way it will not bring us lots of money.)
So..think about it :)

Last edited:
Back