• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for a team.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys

Before you post saying that I am looking for people to do all of the work and for myself to take the credit, your wrong. I dont care about the credits.

The reason I am looking for a team is because I want to make a kalonline server that is fun, like the old days. Ive played kalonline for about 5 years, Ive played just about every server out there but I am just not finding it fun to play anymore. That's why I want to make a server that is fun again. Ive always wanted to make my own server and I have so many good ideas that I think people will love to see in the game.

I'm not going to lie and say I know what I am doing, I dont know much about making a kalonline server and that is why Im looking for a team that will hopefully join me on making and building successful server.

And like I said before I am not looking for the credit idc I just want a server that people can enjoy playing on. If you join my team, you are with me the whole way and what is mine is yours. I will take no credit for work I have not done myself.

Who ever is on my team will be a life time part of that team no matter
what.

If you are interested in joining my team or even talking to me about it, get in contact /pm me

If you just want to hate, dont bother I really cannot be bothered.

P.s Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, I didn't know where to post it :p.
Also the reason I make this account today was because I lost my other account: FluxY (Cant get the password back) :/

Last edited:
Back