• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for Developer / Admin for small community(ASIA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings ragezone members,

I'm a fan of Martial Arts/Cultivation game and thinking of making a relevant private Game Server for small community.

Looking for Admin , Developer (priority) to make a small community to enjoy. Preferable Asia region as i believe the latency will be lower for them.

Game: JX2 , JX3 , swordmans online & (open to suggestion as well)

Discord ID : Sohem#6298

Currently hosting;
Dayz Servers
Rust Server
Myth of Empires

Specs:

2 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2667v2 @ 3.3GHz
128GB RAM
2x 300GB SAS
4x 600GB SAS
2x 480GB SSD
1x 240gb nvme ssd

800Mbs fiber line

Region: Asia

Spare Rig :
Threadripper 2920x
32GB RAM
1tb Nvme SN750

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking, FYI i ain't looking to fund your whatsoever project so please read what I'm offering instead.

Thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, it sounds interesting . . . I am a fan of martial arts / cultivation game, I played swordsman for a while tho like one week only? But it's been years since I played it.... The last game that I played longer was Age of Wushu or known in chinese as 9YinZhenJing . . . Actually I was planning to build my own private server game but I was looking for Talisman to start with but I stumbled on your post... I'm quite interested to help your server and community. If there's anything I can help , please do message me I guess?

PS. I'm not so skilled. To be honest, I only did worked on my own private server once with talisman online via offline in a virtual box. I only know basics and I'm willing to learn more from you. If it's managing communities you need or managing your servers, I'm a perfect fit for it! I live in asia specifically Philippines. Don't worry about paying anything, I'm up for help and for learning. IF you're interested DM me ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, it sounds interesting . . . I am a fan of martial arts / cultivation game, I played swordsman for a while tho like one week only? But it's been years since I played it.... The last game that I played longer was Age of Wushu or known in chinese as 9YinZhenJing . . . Actually I was planning to build my own private server game but I was looking for Talisman to start with but I stumbled on your post... I'm quite interested to help your server and community. If there's anything I can help , please do message me I guess?

PS. I'm not so skilled. To be honest, I only did worked on my own private server once with talisman online via offline in a virtual box. I only know basics and I'm willing to learn more from you. If it's managing communities you need or managing your servers, I'm a perfect fit for it! I live in asia specifically Philippines. Don't worry about paying anything, I'm up for help and for learning. IF you're interested DM me ;)

tbh, i have no experience as well haha.
but could learn it no time as long there is correct guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back