• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Looking For] Gameforge 7.5 Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been trying to obtain a clean copy of the latest 7.5 Gameforge (EU) client. For undisclosed reasons, the Gameforge updater is not a viable option.

Would anyone perhaps have a 7.5 client on their google drives, or other alternative links?

Thanks, with great appreciation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I found the same issue when I tried to run their updater. I suspect the patcher is geo-locking. If you are in N.A., perhaps using a vpn set to a european location.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand. Why can you not update to 7.5 the current version or download the current version 7.5?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me too I want this client
I can't download it from official site by AION Free-to-Play downloader
it's very slower
disconnecting frequently take many many hours only download a few mb

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aion 7.5 Client Download EU

Aion 7.5 Client EU - English&German Download on Google Drive. You need a Google Account or a valid Email Address.
Ready to download...
On our

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nicht dein ernst..? du meinst das doch nicht serious oder? den 7.5 client kann jeder Idiot runterladen und du willst ihn für 10€ verkaufen? ..

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kauf dir erst eine Tüte Englisch, danach reden wir...

I can't download it from official site by AION Free-to-Play downloader
it's very slower disconnecting frequently take many many hours only download a few mb

Ich hoste doch kein über 50 GB kostenlos. Mach du mal, und poste sie hier zum downloaden.
Kostenlos, natürlich.

Upvote 0
Back