• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for On-Tera Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The torrent for this thing is so slow its killing me, I have been downloading for 4 days and its at %60.

Anyone have a better link to this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the tera-shock client : https://mega.nz/#!J1lT2bqI!esmu-ueFY3tpvR4REDmwAWX1jHCB8N1UgF-BHzkj7Qg
Don't remember the version of the OnTera

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is Tera-Shock more up to date than On-Tera?

On-Tera servers seems to have features that do not work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear Drizit,
I will believe that you are very interesting on TERA-Server. I Have tested both.
But believe me, you will waste your time, because this files are only development-releases.
That's the reason, why the files are very rare in the net. The Game is much to young to find
files of a good working server.

Good working private servers are:

World of Warcraft by trinity-core with the best development I ever found on the net.
AION by AION-Core (I know there are many differences between some developers)
AION by AION-Lighting (free and opensource-system)
Forsaken World (it was my second try after Silkroad Online)
Perfect World (requires good hardware with a lot of ram)
Vindictus (my last try, very easy to install)

When you are only searching for a private gameserver for playing, not especially for TERA,
then try my listed suggestions. You will find some good working manuals in this forum.

Have a nice day,
bluebyte

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah Trinitycore is amazing, I have been using it for quite a few years now.

Upvote 0
Back