Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for partner to open a MuOnline server 1.02 Season 2 Classic X-team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maksuelgamer - Looking for partner to open a MuOnline server 1.02 Season 2 Classic X-team - RaGEZONE Forums
Guys, I'm looking for someone else to open a Season 2 Classic server with X-team I have all files is stable
maksuelgamer - Looking for partner to open a MuOnline server 1.02 Season 2 Classic X-team - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have everything, I'm just looking for a partner to pay for the hosting since I have almost everything, and of course it's only at the beginning, after the launch the server will keep with the deposits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back