• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for partner

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all the files and everything but I am not going to waste my time with this. I will also be posting the same thing in the Gunz section becuase this one doesn't look as active >.<(just saying) If anyone can make a private server then I need you to do it for me. Don't think this is just a way of me requesting something for someone, I just don't exactly have the time. Whoever makes this server will be admin of the game(duh) and admin of the website(yes, I am making a website). I just burned a whole in my wallet and bought vbulletin 3.6.8 and will be setting it up for my private server. I find conquer as a very fun but not that well known game. I wan't our private server to get popular and I want it to be more fun. When I say this I mean make it 2X xp all the time and make there be no level limit(conquer's is 130). Please respond to this.
Regards,
Aaron

For more information contact me at xX Meltedmalt Xx (AIM)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have all the files and everything but I am not going to waste my time with this. I will also be posting the same thing in the Gunz section becuase this one doesn't look as active >.<(just saying) If anyone can make a private server then I need you to do it for me. Don't think this is just a way of me requesting something for someone, I just don't exactly have the time. Whoever makes this server will be admin of the game(duh) and admin of the website(yes, I am making a website). I just burned a whole in my wallet and bought vbulletin 3.6.8 and will be setting it up for my private server. I find conquer as a very fun but not that well known game. I wan't our private server to get popular and I want it to be more fun. When I say this I mean make it 2X xp all the time and make there be no level limit(conquer's is 130). Please respond to this.
Regards,
Aaron

For more information contact me at xX Meltedmalt Xx (AIM)
1) No level limit = retarded.
2) You will have no interaction with the server right? What's the point?
3) Conquer is more well known than you think.
4) With all of this, why not that person just make their own server without you?
5) If you don't have time to put into it no one's going to help you do it (or do it for you)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) If we have EXP X2 then we should make the cap higher if there is one
2) Of course I will play the server
3) It is well known, just not as popular as Gunz or Maple Story
4) I have forum software and I am good at making website(very useful)
5) It's worth the time because we will end up with a popular server and a very very nice webiste

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1) If we have EXP X2 then we should make the cap higher if there is one
2) Of course I will play the server
3) It is well known, just not as popular as Gunz or Maple Story
4) I have forum software and I am good at making website(very useful)
5) It's worth the time because we will end up with a popular server and a very very nice webiste
1) Not the case. It'd be like exp pot all the time so it'd be similar to official. Raising the level cap produces problems. Stronger monsters? New items? You can't do that easily. Have fun.
2) You may play it, but what will you do to manage it? Anything?
3) .
4) I have forum software too (invision) and have a website. What can you offer that would make someone like me want to team with you?
5) YOU aren't going to put any time into it. You said so yourself you don't have time to do it and want someone else to do it. There's no point in teaming with you if you're not going to help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why did you buy a vbulliten, they are a piece of crap. Use something like invisionfree. It is better, and free.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why did you buy a vbulliten, they are a piece of crap. Use something like invisionfree. It is better, and free.
Invision 2.0+ is better, and it's yours. Better to host it yourself. Can't fully mod a free hosted one like I mod mine :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
phpbb :d not that easy to setup as the rest but better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Not the case. It'd be like exp pot all the time so it'd be similar to official. Raising the level cap produces problems. Stronger monsters? New items? You can't do that easily. Have fun.
2) You may play it, but what will you do to manage it? Anything?
3) .
4) I have forum software too (invision) and have a website. What can you offer that would make someone like me want to team with you?
5) YOU aren't going to put any time into it. You said so yourself you don't have time to do it and want someone else to do it. There's no point in teaming with you if you're not going to help.
Just the fact that I bought vbulletin makes a website look better, and somebdy wouldlike to partner with me because I have the knowlage to set up vbulletin. Just having phpbb or invision(invision is the crappiest) means that I am just some person who is either extremely cheap and won't buy vbulletin(the best) or can't afford it. And I will be on the move as a GM and be constantly working!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just the fact that I bought vbulletin makes a website look better, and somebdy wouldlike to partner with me because I have the knowlage to set up vbulletin. Just having phpbb or invision(invision is the crappiest) means that I am just some person who is either extremely cheap and won't buy vbulletin(the best) or can't afford it. And I will be on the move as a GM and be constantly working!
lol Invision isn't cheap at all and definitely rocks vbulletin out of the water. But just because you have vbulletin doesn't mean they should team with you. I can set up vbulletin as well. Anyone can ultimately. All you do is read installation instructions >.> oh and I think I could afford vbulletin if I can afford invision.

But on to the point, my point is asking you what you are intending to do because your "offer" isn't very appealing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol Invision isn't cheap at all and definitely rocks vbulletin out of the water. But just because you have vbulletin doesn't mean they should team with you. I can set up vbulletin as well. Anyone can ultimately. All you do is read installation instructions >.> oh and I think I could afford vbulletin if I can afford invision.

But on to the point, my point is asking you what you are intending to do because your "offer" isn't very appealing.

1) I highly doubt you can set up vbulletin
2) Invision is a peice of crap when vbulletin ownz invision and is the most commonly used on the top website (even this one o.o)
3) Vbulletin is expensive O.0 which makes my offer very appealing :bad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arguing over the internet... Wowz!!!11
You have time to make an account (5 min)
You have time to argue with 2 people (... umm 15-20 min)
You have time to code/buy a vb (1-2 day process)

Setting up a server takes 10-15 minutes.
Getting a lot of mobs takes 1-3 hours.
Fixing NPC's takes no more than a day if you try.

Wtf? You lazy bum.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1) I highly doubt you can set up vbulletin
2) Invision is a peice of crap when vbulletin ownz invision and is the most commonly used on the top website (even this one o.o)
3) Vbulletin is expensive O.0 which makes my offer very appealing :bad:
Your first few posts and you're already flaming. I can setup anything you throw at me. Considering you are the one asking for help doing it since you can't I wouldn't be talking about how other people can't do things if I were you.

plus, invision is fine. I love it and have no need to use anything else. And btw, invision and vbulletin cost the same.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can make no level limit ! I putted mine server up to 255 and now coding new weapons to game ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, this thread is still here, I just gave up on asking people to make a server for me and made one.

Back