• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J Looking for PvP Icon ( look at attached Picture )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sup every1 i have been looking for an specific icon so i can use on the server GM Shop HTML, its the icon for Dynasty Silver Satin PvP and Dynasty Platinum Breastplate PvP Icon, i know the normal icons for Satin, and Platinum but i cant find the PvP one. Look on picture to know what icon im refering to.

I searched on Icon.utx, armorgrp.dat, etcitemfrp.dat but i couldnt find it, i probably missed it, even tho i looked for like 2 hours. On the Item description there is a different icon than the one showing on the Inventory ( which is the one im looking for ), i assume they are both on different files, I know that the normal icon is on Icon.utx. If someone knows, it would be rly helpfull.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back