Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for some OLD files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zcool what is the pass to arc rar :p ? i downlaoded the full one that u gave out earlier..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Irose/arcturus[ruff]/Arcturus.rar its a encrypted rar file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the arcturus[ruff] folder is a file called password.txt.

Just to let you all know every "rar" file in side that file has a password to it...That is how I received them.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow ruff rose old website ;)
Sure bring backs memories.

I find it funny how the website shows everything is online and that there's ton of players on a local dead server ahah.
Deebee sure knewn how to boost up the sales :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those are the best irose files available if anyone wonders.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am glad that I had something I could contribute that may help you Dev's...If there is anything else I can do just ask and if I can I will.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again for the sharing. But We'd have liked to have the bigger archive uploaded too hehe.

@XxXshidoXxX, about the server status live check, I've made one a long time ago.. If I can find it I'll share it here.

and this

Code:
<div id="serverstatus" align="center">
            <table width="125px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Login</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Character</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Athena</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Aegis</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Izar</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
            </table>
        </div>

makes me think that there were no status check. Altough I did not check every files, the .CSS has this

Code:
.serverstatusname {
    color:#ffffff;
    font-weight:bold;
}
.serverstatusup {
    color:green;
}
.serverstatusdown {
    color:red;
}

but only the serverstatusup seems to be used.

more researches to be done maybe tho.

Hij.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again for the sharing. But We'd have liked to have the bigger archive uploaded too hehe.

@XxXshidoXxX, about the server status live check, I've made one a long time ago.. If I can find it I'll share it here.

and this

Code:
<div id="serverstatus" align="center">
            <table width="125px" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Login</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Character</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Athena</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Aegis</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
             <tr><td><span  class="serverstatusname">Izar</span></td><td><span  class="serverstatusup">UP</span></td></tr>
            </table>
        </div>

makes me think that there were no status check. Altough I did not check every files, the .CSS has this

Code:
.serverstatusname {
    color:#ffffff;
}
.serverstatusup {
    color:green;
}
.serverstatusdown {
    color:red;
}

but only the serverstatusup seems to be used.

more researches to be done maybe tho.

Hij.

Indeed that explains everything.
Its a shame the website design is wonderful.
But heh this is really easy to code, or you could leech it from roseCP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it should not be hard to make one taking in account if you're using arcturus or osrose.

I've only worked with arcturus so far. So I don't know if osrose's are working the same way for the server parameters.

But as long as you can have a correct thread settled up getting an anwser from the part of the server you're aiming for every X sec, its ok.

btw, there is no easy code :b only code.

hij.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know why icant change password in arcturus? my website is workign fine. i used roseCPAE and kirochis website. but when i change my password it says access denied

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I took out all of the duplicate files and the evo files that where in the directory and zipped them up so here is the link to it have fun with them and let me know if they helped any.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release still.

One small thing disapoints me tho, the archive of one of the tools ( ExJam's drop editor) seems to be corrupted, and has no executable in it.

hij.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release still.

One small thing disapoints me tho, the archive of one of the tools ( ExJam's drop editor) seems to be corrupted, and has no executable in it.

hij.

Unless you're trying to use SHO Arc or SHO Evo , you will not need this its all sql...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what it looks like. Even if I have no use of it.

Thanks for the advices tho.

hij.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what it looks like. Even if I have no use of it.

Thanks for the advices tho.

hij.

I might know someone who still got it.
Wait until tomorrow and if he's okay i'll give it here.
Don't worry you are not missing anything big anyways ^^

btw you're pretty mysterious zcool, i wonder how did you get your hands on all of those, never heard your name before :eek:
But hey thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been involved with the rose section here on ragezone for years under a different name ( masteroforder ) but I don't use it anymore since I can't remember the password...age is catching up with me...I have been playing rose since it came out... the original beta site...A friend of mine sent me these files on CD about 4 years ago...When I lost my hard drive from my old server avatar-irose...He said he got them from deebees cousin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back