Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for team to help and give advice to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys

As most of you guys know who I am, an introduction is not needed. For those who don't: I played int from February 2005 started privates in 2006 with my own server, and grew bit by bit. 5 years of knowledge. Some of the servers I was (co-)admin of: Abysses, SolleKal, GenerationX, Generation Ultimate, SwordOnline, ... Together with Exteco I developed the GBL protection system which was a success for over a year before it got bypassed. Together with luk007 I worked on the K2O project, which never saw daylight but developed a lot of unique editing tools.
Not to brag, I have tons of experience with Kal, I know what every file is for and what is possible within the bound limits of not having the source code.

Being inactive since July 2011, quitting kal never worked for me, so I'm looking for a team/server to help. I don't have the time to actually start again on my own, or do the heavy work of editing, developing or adminstering, but I can surely help you out with my knowledge about KalOnline server developing. I can also offer some help with coding secure webscripts, stored procedures, mainserver mods etc.

I also still have lots of files from SwordOnline that could become useful for your server (scripts, stored procedures, engine/mainserver modifications, root security, file editing ...). I can also advise you on memory editing the mainserver and how to interpret the asm code.

I'm not looking for a lone person that wants to setup a server real quick with some repack and just wants me to code his website.

If you're interested, send me a pm with your server details and teammembers :) At least you should have setup the server files and client by yourself. I want to help you improve your server with my expertise, but I won't teach you how to setup MSSQL :closedeyes:

See you around

Bj

Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea that you wanna help ppl out :) you should check with the nwk team if they want you or Jake's new server perhaps?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Together with Exteco I developed the GBL protection system which was a success for over a year before it got bypassed.

how can it be a success over a year when it has been bypassed at the first day?

and i mean, beside the make kal laggy feature, what was the use of this? uhm yeah right, making money. :closedeyes:

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck that, we don't want him ;/

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool, we'll see more of your stuff leaked soon then :D

Reaction score
Anyway Jake, showing new things off but keeping them for yourself is even worse than releasing 1 file to the community that needs it ;) Call it what you want. I shared more files and knowledge than you on this forum.

Sirix, first version was easy to bypass but the latest one wasn't. We removed the PK pass bytes in engine.exe that were added only when loading uprot.dll into engine.exe. That PK pass was stored in the website's DB. So changing your hosts or blocking the site only caused your game not to open. Too bad exteco scammed me some loaned money and never finished the project

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sirix, first version was easy to bypass but the latest one wasn't. We removed the PK pass bytes in engine.exe that were added only when loading uprot.dll into engine.exe. That PK pass was stored in the website's DB. So changing your hosts or blocking the site only caused your game not to open. Too bad exteco scammed me some loaned money and never finished the project

still, but doesnt matter now

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good luck in future^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys

As most of you guys know who I am, an introduction is not needed. For those who don't: I played int from February 2005 started privates in 2006 with my own server, and grew bit by bit. 5 years of knowledge. Some of the servers I was (co-)admin of: Abysses, SolleKal, GenerationX, Generation Ultimate, SwordOnline, ... Together with Exteco I developed the GBL protection system which was a success for over a year before it got bypassed. Together with luk007 I worked on the K2O project, which never saw daylight but developed a lot of unique editing tools.
Not to brag, I have tons of experience with Kal, I know what every file is for and what is possible within the bound limits of not having the source code.

Being inactive since July 2011, quitting kal never worked for me, so I'm looking for a team/server to help. I don't have the time to actually start again on my own, or do the heavy work of editing, developing or adminstering, but I can surely help you out with my knowledge about KalOnline server developing. I can also offer some help with coding secure webscripts, stored procedures, mainserver mods etc.

I also still have lots of files from SwordOnline that could become useful for your server (scripts, stored procedures, engine/mainserver modifications, root security, file editing ...). I can also advise you on memory editing the mainserver and how to interpret the asm code.

I'm not looking for a lone person that wants to setup a server real quick with some repack and just wants me to code his website.

If you're interested, send me a pm with your server details and teammembers :) At least you should have setup the server files and client by yourself. I want to help you improve your server with my expertise, but I won't teach you how to setup MSSQL :closedeyes:

See you around

Bj

thats would be great :)

I would like to express my admiration for your idea

you are one of the greatest pioneers in kalonline p-server world

u teached so much ppls and i'm one of them and i played

swordonline and it was great server i wish u luck in ur future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back