• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for the RoseZA Source code from 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking for the old RoseZA Source code and the client , the one that was on 317.
Because all the the links are dead on the internet maybe there is someone that does have it?

Hope that someone got it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm close to not possible dunno if it is still there or if actually is out there

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The first release of roseZA source was dev rev 3. i don't actually remember which cient version it ran on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its either v307 or v306 cause i run my v307 on dev rev 3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its either v307 or v306 cause i run my v307 on dev rev 3
That was dev rev 2 :) atleast I ran v308 on dev rev 2. this was the last update before they changed storage and made dev rev 2 outdated. This version of the client can still be found with modifications on my old website: hode.nl

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dev rev 2 was also the last version put up by Lmame. 3 and 4 both came from roseza

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why dont u just use dev rev 4 imo its easier to work with it than dev rev 2 or 3 lol. and the client is already available in the osrose forums latest items actually , bugs are easy to fix everything is easy to fix as long as u know what u are getting your self into lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back